Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: Are you more loyal to your race or the incel community?

Are you more loyal to your race or the incel community

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Personally speaking, I don't have loyalty to my race, I am only accepted by other incels. People of my own race would hate me if I told them that I'm an incel. I cant relate to people of my own race because they are bluepilled normies. Hispanic incels are super rare. I love the incel community more than my own race. I accept all incels, it doesn't matter if they are black, brown, asian, white, or mixed.

Hard to say. I think both people in the incel community and my own race would throw me in the meat grinder if they had to. You're alone in this world

Not really either.- I don't pay much attention to people's race, and I don't feel any particular affinity to an "incel community" per se

Personally speaking, I don't have loyalty to my race, I am only accepted by other incels. People of my own race would hate me if I told them that I'm an incel. I cant relate to people of my own race because they are bluepilled normies. Hispanic incels are super rare. I love the incel community more than my own race. I accept all incels, it doesn't matter if they are black, brown, asian, white, or mixed.
Both, I’m most loyal to gigatruericecels like myself. Normies and nonchinks will never truly relate to the ricetruecel experience

So I can’t cast a vote

loyal like in what way?

hispanics would despise me if i ever told them i am an incel

I wish i wasn't born as a chink

My country already wants our own ethnicity to die and get replaced by niggers
full

Hard to say. I think both people in the incel community and my own race would throw me in the meat grinder if they had to. You're alone in this world

True, but at least I can relate to people here and I don't face the same mockery as I do from sexhavers. And most incels wouldn't expect me to fight for a group of people that despise me.

My race. But they go hand in hand. Lots of race mixing happens because losers had to branch out of their races.

Solve inceldom, and you basically solve majority of the racial problems.

For example, black men > white women led to white men > noodlewhores led to asian men > sheboons

Incel community

Incel community

I REFUSE TO BE LOYAL TO CURRIES!!!!

@lifeisfucked215 @Abacaxi14

What race are you guys out of curiosity, you are the only 2 that voted for your race

I dont feel a strong loyalty to fellow incels, but they are less likely to step over me for pussy than random white normies would be obviously so I would feel more loyalty to fellow cels, obviously some would be turncoats but you are more likely to find some good people here I feel like due to shared experience

fuck chinks. Incel is the only race I belong to or care about

Incel community without any hesitation

Why I shoud be loyal to people who treated me like shit?

I wish my race valued me as much as I value them.

I'd do anything to create an ethnostate where white people can be safe and live amongst themselves. But the average white person would try to stop me because muh "that's racist !!!!!!" and because I'm an incel

A true blackpill for me

Religion>Incel community>Race

I don't feel any affinity to my race whatsoever. They have always screwed me over.

If I had to save a white normie from a burning building or an incel nigger, I'd choose the former because the world doesn't need more incel niggers.

Not really either.- I don't pay much attention to people's race, and I don't feel any particular affinity to an "incel community" per se

Same.

Life is an individual game. EvERy organism is biologically programmed to prioritise pERforming actions which facilitate its own survival.

Selfishness is inhERently natural, so most people will primarily look out for themselves before they do anything to benefit any “group” they claim loyalty to

So i choose loyalty to myself ovER any othER group, but if I had to choose between the available options, I have much more loyalty to incels than I do to my race, because sex is the most important aspect of life (aftER survival) and when it comes to that, I am obviously more alike incels of othER races than I am to sexhavERs of my own race

I hate my race

I am hapa. The concept of racial loyalty is very foreign to me.

My race are self hating cucks and sellouts and our women virtue signal out group presence aggressively so I wouldn’t say I have much respect for “my people” at this point. They’re a bunch of mentally weak and intellectually dishonest faggots by and large. Whites have other strong points if we want to get into the weeds, but I definitely relate more to ugly low status men in general at this point. I know several extremely hard working Mexicans with cruel lives and I play table top games with some genius tier Asiancels and we get along pretty good by and large.

Last edited:
If I had to save a white normie from a burning building or an incel nigger, I'd choose the former because the world doesn't need more incel niggers.
I would sacrifice the white normie instead we don't need anymore bluepilled faggots who will blindly support the matriarchy. At least the black incel is based and will oppose this gynocentric society that oppresses incels

neither, i wont believe for a sec that anyone 'loyal' to incel community tbh.we just facing same problem thats all theres no loyalty in this.

If by the "incel community" you include coomskins then I'm more loyal to my race but if you remove coomskins, I'm more loyal to the incel community. The hatred I have for coomskins is immeasurable. I can't stand them.

@jbwbeliever am I right brother

If by the "incel community" you include coomskins then I'm more loyal to my race but if you remove coomskins, I'm more loyal to the incel community. The hatred I have for coomskins is immeasurable. I can't stand them.

i have no lloyalty brother, just simply normal selfish old man

"incel community" is a loose term that barely means anything, its not centralized or even coherent enough for the word "incel" to be anything more than a descriptor, how could i be loyal to something this hazy and ill defined? race by mere virtue of being more defined

"incel community" is a loose term that barely means anything, its not centralized or even coherent enough for the word "incel" to be anything more than a descriptor, how could i be loyal to something this hazy and ill defined? race by mere virtue of being more defined
i guess its a question similar to 'if u ascend would u help incel bros too ' or something, i remember we talk about that one before.

Why are you so mad, nigger? White people are by far the best thing that that has ever happened to your godforsaken race. Without us, the world's black population would be 90% lower than it is, and they'd still be eating each other. I can't stand ungrateful niggers, you should be kissing our feet.

Why are you so mad, nigger? White people are by far the best thing that that has ever happened to your godforsaken race. Without us, the world's black population would be 90% lower than it is, and they'd still be eating each other. I can't stand ungrateful niggers, you should be kissing our feet.
I will rape your sisters, kill your women and burn your godforsaken country. I hate coomskins more than I hate toilets, you fags are the ones who "empower waman, and now enabled feminism" and now I have to suffer. I can't beat my women anymore, they fucking have choices because of you fags.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:There is much more your stupid race has done to me but you should've left us alone. Niggresses and other races idolize the coomskins race, it's stupid, coomskins can't be incel.

I will rape your sisters, kill your women and burn your godforsaken country. I hate coomskins more than I hate toilets, you fags are the ones who "empower waman, and now enabled feminism" and now I have to suffer. I can't beat my women anymore, they fucking have choices because of you fags.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:There is much more your stupid race has done to me but you should've left us alone. Niggresses and other races idolize the coomskins race, it's stupid, coomskins can't be incel.
Blame jews for feminism, not us. If you don't like it, just go to apefrica and rape women.