Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/debateITS shutdown is the evidence normies only understand violence

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I do not support any illegal violent acts, but the fact that an attempted bridge of incels-inceltears (and other redditors) was shutdown, displayed that our only voice of communication, is by NON ILLEGAL violent statements. Violence, as in, imaginary violence, not as in actual violent such as mass shootings (incels rarely do these, as most self proclaimed ones have never browsed these sites).

Hence, this is why I am EMOTIONALLY HAPPY when some sexually frustrated man goes on a violent attack against normies in public! While I do not support such acts and condemn them, I can't stress enough that I have high level of satisfication resulting from the humiliated normies, for they have humiliated us all life long, "right back at you with hollow points!" as General Cho had said.

With how many people they pissed off with their "moderation" policies, based on ADL, SPLC, DEI and ESG and other pro censorship organizations/guidelines, it would really be a shame to see the headquarters of the social media companies, be met with angry men hell bent on their "thankful statements"

Also boyos, we shall prepare for rapeugees from Reddit, tho be nice to GrAYcels if they're willing to integrate.

Last edited:
it was good while it lasted

big up to @XtremeMax

I do not support any illegal violent acts, but the fact that an attempted bridge of incels-inceltears (and other redditors) was shutdown, displayed that our only voice of communication, is by NON ILLEGAL violent statements. Violence, as in, imaginary violence, not as in actual violent such as mass shootings (incels rarely do these, as most self proclaimed ones have never browsed these sites).

Hence, this is why I am EMOTIONALLY HAPPY when some sexually frustrated man goes on a violent attack against normies in public! While I do not support such acts and condemn them, I can't stress enough that I have high level of satisfication resulting from the humiliated normies, for they have humiliated us all life long, "right back at you with hollow points!" as General Cho had said.
Normies themselves use violence because it works.

I hate that CIA nigger Andrew Tate, but he summarized this very well here

Normies themselves use violence because it works.

I hate that CIA nigger Andrew Tate, but he summarized this very well here

Yeah, might makes right. You can bet once most men gets pissed off enough, foid rights will be taken away no matter how logically "wrong" it is, according to twisted "studies".

A incel deleting foids, is a natural selector just like the foids.

Yeah, might makes right. You can bet once most men gets pissed off enough, foid rights will be taken away no matter how logically "wrong" it is, according to twisted "studies".

A incel deleting foids, is a natural selector just like the foids.
Exactly, this isn’t some kids’ movie, being in the right doesn’t make you any stronger, all that matters is power.

Tate is a schizo
His dad was also a glownigger, but he’s right about violence trumping facts.

If we make a good point, and normies decide to ban us from all social media and slander us with the jewish mass media, does the fact we were right matter at all?

Exactly, this isn’t some kids’ movie, being in the right doesn’t make you any stronger, all that matters is power.
Personally I like a good debate myself, but more often than not, I get told I'm mentally ill, psychopath, retarded when I shown up with pages of studies while their big brains just thrown a one worded response.

I feel like once you've made your point across, there's no need for an second attempt if they're not interested in the debate. Such people, only subjugation by force or law, would change their opinions or make them accept their place.

Personally I like a good debate myself, but more often than not, I get told I'm mentally ill, psychopath, retarded when I shown up with pages of studies while their big brains just thrown a one worded response.

I feel like once you've made your point across, there's no need for an second attempt if they're not interested in the debate. Such people, only subjugation by force or law, would change their opinions or make them accept their place.
Debating with normies is like talking to a brick wall

With how many people they pissed off with their "moderation" policies, based on ADL, SPLC, DEI and ESG and other pro censorship organizations/guidelines, it would really be a shame to see the headquarters of the social media companies, be met with angry men hell bent on their "thankful statements"

Also boyos, we shall prepare for rapeugees from Reddit, tho be nice to GrAYcels if they're willing to integrate.
They wanna keep us in their place. They can’t find anything better so they just use stupid gaslights to keep us down

"Why do niggers do nigger things?"

Um because they're niggers?

Tate is a schizo
He explained it very bad but I think he is saying that the most important thing to pass genes is social Darwinism , the law of the strong .
If you are smart but weak it's over.
That's what is basically happening today .
A ricecel with 150 iq not having kids while Jeremy Meeks the retard yes because women see his superior bones structure that in ancient times where superior to intelligence , that's why we find it attractive.
Another thing that make me understand that being smart is not exactly being strong is the existence of so many bluepill normies that are violent like niggers .
Power>intelligence

a popular (and true) saying in prison "might is right"

Incel Power. Terrorism and violent extremism is based. They only care about us momentarily when people go ER. Reddit, ADL, SPLC etc. are all valid targets. In fact, if r/incels wasn't allowed to exist, then r/inceltears shouldn't be allowed to exist either. The only way to do that is to destroy the Reddit servers physically through non-peaceful means.

r/DebateITS being banned shows that they are unwilling to even reason with us. @XtremeMax I salute you.

Sadly there is simply no path to understanding with normies and foids who cannot even conceive how to feeld to live a lifetime of loneliness, sexlessness, and social marginalization—let alone empathize with it and be willing to be our allies.

The only thing that gets through their brains is fear. They disproportionately fear us in relation to our actual intentions and numbers. So if we wish for change we shall grow and exploit that fear through legal/nonviolent shows of force until they are compelled to reckon with our concerns earnestly

He explained it very bad but I think he is saying that the most important thing to pass genes is social Darwinism , the law of the strong .
If you are smart but weak it's over.
That's what is basically happening today .
A ricecel with 150 iq not having kids while Jeremy Meeks the retard yes because women see his superior bones structure that in ancient times where superior to intelligence , that's why we find it attractive.
Another thing that make me understand that being smart is not exactly being strong is the existence of so many bluepill normies that are violent like niggers .
Power>intelligence
I see now i understand. But its survival of the fittest and not the strongest

Normies have a very redditor/ADL-view of what causes radicalization. It's always freedom of speech that causes it: Allowing the wrong people to state their opinions and arguments will radicalize people.
While they claim to understand the concept of an alt-right rabbithole or in this case the incel rabbithole they really don't seem to care that they're actively pushing people in that direction everytime they ban a subreddit or a youtube channel where they at least could moderate the content slightly.
Nick makes a good point about this in this debate I recommend everyone should watch at least once:
Skip to 2:08:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbT4UojaRw&t=122s
With that said, people starting up subreddits to debate IT gave me second-hand embarassment. First of all IT couldn't debate a fucking toddler, please enlighten me did any of them ever make a single good argument? I highly fucking doubt it. Secondly, why are you still on reddit? There's something so pathetic about people clinging on to these far-left piece of shit websites who hate you and have censored you for the last 10 years, find a better place to debate these trannies if you really need to, stop begging fucking reddit to let you on their website, have some dignity.

Last edited:
Normies have a very redditor/ADL-view of what causes radicalization. It's always freedom of speech that causes it: Allowing the wrong people to state their opinions and arguments will radicalize people.
While they claim to understand the concept of an alt-right rabbithole or in this case the incel rabbithole they really don't seem to care that they're actively pushing people in that direction everytime they ban a subreddit or a youtube channel where at least could moderate the content slightly.
Nick makes a good point about this in this debate I recommend everyone should watch at least once:
Skip to 2:08:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbT4UojaRw&t=122s
With that said, people starting up subreddits to debate IT gave me second-hand embarassment. First of all IT couldn't debate a fucking toddler, please enlighten me did any of them ever make a single good argument? I highly fucking doubt it. Secondly, why are you still on reddit? There's something so pathetic about people clinging on to these far-left piece of shit websites who hate you and have censored you for the last 10 years, find a better place to debate these trannies if you really need to, stop begging fucking reddit to let you on their website, have some dignity.

There's no places that offer something like debateITS. All mainstream apps, are ADLized, so you can't avoid them really, not just by official moderation but also by their users. For example, I was banned from two discord servers, one for having a pepe pfp, another for defending Soviet Union (I didn't even brought up its war crimes or genocides).

I never saw a point to debating. No side enters a debate willing to change their mind so you will never get anywhere.
Even if you prove you're right, and even if they agree, nothing changes. Talking to IT trannies radicalised me tbh.
The only entertaining part is when they realise you're right and ghost you.

DebateITS got taken over at the end by retards who wanted to make it an incel-only space (delusional) but they even got the new one banned within 12 hours.

I fucking hate trannies.

I never saw a point to debating. No side enters a debate willing to change their mind so you will never get anywhere.
Even if you prove you're right, and even if they agree, nothing changes. Talking to IT trannies radicalised me tbh.

DebateITS got taken over at the end by retards who wanted to make it an incel-only space (delusional) but they even got the new one banned within 12 hours.

I fucking hate trannies.
I used it as a dumping space for my rants, to reach redditors more easily. That was the only purpose.

It's a free down vote sub full of retards, but that's not relevant. My point was to reach redditors and normies far and wide, give them some of our talking points. They don't have to agree with it; most won't.

But among many people reached, at least ONE, will agree and have new ideas inspired by my posts, and that is what I was aiming for.

There's no places that offer something like debateITS. All mainstream apps, are ADLized, so you can't avoid them really, not just by official moderation but also by their users. For example, I was banned from two discord servers, one for having a pepe pfp, another for defending Soviet Union (I didn't even brought up its war crimes or genocides).
Well it could be on this forum or some other forum. Could be done on Telegram. But yeah mainstream = jew'd up so that's not happening.

Well it could be on this forum or some other forum. Could be done on Telegram. But yeah mainstream = jew'd up so that's not happening.
Im willing to go on telegram, but it requires phone number which I've changed phones, so it's inconvenient and annoying and you can only use it on phone

I don't use soyddit anyways. I don't expect anything remotely pro-incel at all to last long on that site

Im willing to go on telegram, but it requires phone number which I've changed phones, so it's inconvenient and annoying and you can only use it on phone
No you can use it on desktop but you do need a phone number. I'm not sure if you'll find any IT-ers using that app though, it's Russian and it allows people to say the n-word so they're probably mortified by it.

No you can use it on desktop but you do need a phone number. I'm not sure if you'll find any IT-ers using that app though, it's Russian and it allows people to say the n-word so they're probably mortified by it.
Kek true, telegram mogs most of the internet tbh; it's a good cope.

I don't use soyddit anyways. I don't expect anything remotely pro-incel at all to last long on that site
The point is, everything on the internet is full blown ADL censorship, there's really no decent platforms that are not, and they leave us little to no space to have a bridge to communicate with normies, who support this kind of censorship, and making violent statements (being edgy) thus attracting media attention, our only way of communication with Public

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

From the mouths of chads

I fucking hate trannies.
it shows that they don't care about debating and just want to take away all our spaces to talk to each other so we end up killing ourselves.

@XtremeMax only recruit mods from here next time

@XtremeMax only recruit mods from here next time
there won't be a next time. reddit is a censorship filled piece of shit website that is impossible to have discussions on beccause you just get reported or donvoteted by losers

it shows that they don't care about debating and just want to take away all our spaces to talk to each other so we end up killing ourselves.
I don't get why we live rent free in their heads.

they just are hateful people and need to find people to feel better than
Ironically, reddit is populated by losers who are also super liberal. In reality, chads are very misogynist, just like us because they understand the nature of foids. (Horseshoe theory!!)