Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ranking by race, without media halo

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
1. Southern European
2.northern Europeans
3. Western Europeans
4 east Europeans(slavs)
5. White passing Latinos
6 Arabs
7. Afghans
8. Southern Arabs(brown Arabs)
8. Light skinned Indians/Pakistanis
9. Brown Latinos(mestizos)
10. Chinese Korean/japanese/Mongolian
11. brown Indians
12. SEA Asian
13 Blacks
14 Abos, tamilians(dark Dravidians)

Last edited:
Splitting Europe into the top 4 slots and combining these 4 jfl
Yeah, because, you can barely tell the difference. At least outsiders can't

What criteria?
Attraction. So basically, from the most to the least whitest. Though, I did make some exceptions. Slavs are generally pretty subhuman, but still white nevertheless. Asians like koreans, Chinese Mongols, japs are less causacoid, then brown Indians, but I placed them above Indians and Niggers because, they're lighter.

Northern Euros are more attractive than swarthy South Euros
IMG 20240513 221229

1. White
2. Light MENA
3. Light Hispanic
4. East Asian
5. Dark MENA
6. Dark Hispanic
7. South East Asian
8. Black
9. Abo
10. Curry (All types)

1. White
2. Light MENA
3. Light Hispanic
4. East Asian
5. Dark MENA
6. Dark Hispanic
7. South East Asian
8. Black
9. Abo
10. Curry (All types)
I have gone over it already. East Asians aren't as attractive as people think they are. Chinks have spent the last few decades fooling the world about how attractive they are. Had they not massacred the Iranians/Arabs maybe, they would have been number 3.
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

1. White
2. Light MENA
3. Light Hispanic
4. East Asian
5. Dark MENA
6. Dark Hispanic
7. South East Asian
8. Black
9. Abo
10. Curry (All types)
And jfl if you think abos and blacks and SEA Asians mog lighter curries.

I have gone over it already. East Asians aren't as attractive as people think they are. Chinks have spent the last few decades fooling the world about how attractive they are. Had they not massacred the Iranians/Arabs maybe, they would have been number 3.
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
I know how they look like my university is mostly Chinks

@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
Asians are far below any other race in every aspect eyes=life

Asians are far below any other race in every aspect eyes=life
That's what I thought, but then, most people here wouldn't like that. But I'll give just place you above Niggers and curries because, Asians are lighter.

That's what I thought, but then, most people here wouldn't like that. But I'll give just place you above Niggers and curries because, Asians are lighter.
No. We’re literally inferior in every aspect. It’s too long to explain it all in one reply.

Light skinned Asian like Chinese or Japanese ranks above light skinned curry imo

Light skinned Asian like Chinese or Japanese ranks above light skinned curry imo
They're less casuacian. You're blinded by media halo. Lighter skinned Indians can Also rarely have lighter eyes. Also plenty of Indians marry Asian women.

Last edited:
Curries higher than niggers ? In what universe ?

1. Whites
  2. White passing/light spics
  3. Light chinks
  4. Arabs
  5. Blacks
  6. Curries

When people say southern europeans are hot they mean northern italians and the dinaric races, if you have true southern italian sicilian or dalmatian shwart in you that's about on par with MENA in the west

so how do whitecels exist then

Accurate but the reason why meds are ranked high is because the top 1% of meds are overrepresented, average med just looks average. The most attractive whites are those who are mixed between different european ancestries.