Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate my meal. It's a unique dish invented by myself :feelsdevil:

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★
441553609 1166859564502918 542940872818300728 n

It's canned tuna, canned corn and canned pineapple.

Recipe:
1. Take the contents of the cans and put them in a large bowl
2. Mix it
3. Put it into the microwave to heat it

I would just eat canned tuna with mashed potatoes separately.

Mixing everything up is bad idea.

This food combination is schizo tier and the meal looks just as depressing as I’d imagine it tastes. Straight poverty

Truecelslop/10

Last edited:
Healthy though, not sure about the taste...

Healthy though, not sure about the taste...
It tastes good. The tuna and the corn are essentially ''normal'' food. The only unusual item is the pineapple. It's sweet and juicy. But it goes well with the tuna chunks that are dry.

Canned tuna tastes great on toasted bread with salad and ketchup

Are you from Moldova?

@Master Chef, canned Bunker cuisine!

Excited Harry Potter GIF by Saturday Night Live

Idk how well pineapple mixes with the rest but maybe corn and tuna would have been a bit boring.
6/10

Bread in the form of toast is often too hard. It bruises my gums, my gums bleed if the food is too hard.
If you put butter/spread on it while it's still hot and let it melt it will become softer

0/10, i'm having a ribeye steak later today

nothing new here

Looks a bit like vomit tbh
0/10

It fits your avi

nice

would eat

buna buna

does it taste good

438154565 808971521382144 5282332527822802594 n

Made another one :feelsdevil:

This time with big ring chunks :feelsohh:

Yes, many women are attracted to men who can cook. The ability to cook can be seen as an attractive trait for several reasons:

1. Practical Skill: Cooking is a valuable life skill. A man who can cook demonstrates that he is self-sufficient and capable of taking care of himself and others.
  2. Creativity: Cooking often requires creativity and a willingness to experiment, which can be attractive traits. It shows that the person has interests and hobbies outside of work or routine activities.
  3. Care and Thoughtfulness: Preparing a meal for someone can be a very caring and thoughtful gesture. It shows consideration and effort, which are qualities many people find attractive in a partner.
  4. Health Consciousness: Being able to cook often correlates with being more aware of health and nutrition, which can be appealing as it suggests a person values their well-being and the well-being of others.
  5. Shared Activity: Cooking together can be a fun and intimate activity. It provides an opportunity to bond, collaborate, and share an enjoyable experience.
  6. Independence and Modern Values: Traditional gender roles are changing, and many women appreciate men who break away from outdated stereotypes. A man who cooks can embody modern values of equality and partnership.
While individual preferences vary, the ability to cook is generally considered a positive and attractive trait in a potential partner.

Yes, many women are attracted to men who can cook. The ability to cook can be seen as an attractive trait for several reasons:

1. Practical Skill: Cooking is a valuable life skill. A man who can cook demonstrates that he is self-sufficient and capable of taking care of himself and others.
  2. Creativity: Cooking often requires creativity and a willingness to experiment, which can be attractive traits. It shows that the person has interests and hobbies outside of work or routine activities.
  3. Care and Thoughtfulness: Preparing a meal for someone can be a very caring and thoughtful gesture. It shows consideration and effort, which are qualities many people find attractive in a partner.
  4. Health Consciousness: Being able to cook often correlates with being more aware of health and nutrition, which can be appealing as it suggests a person values their well-being and the well-being of others.
  5. Shared Activity: Cooking together can be a fun and intimate activity. It provides an opportunity to bond, collaborate, and share an enjoyable experience.
  6. Independence and Modern Values: Traditional gender roles are changing, and many women appreciate men who break away from outdated stereotypes. A man who cooks can embody modern values of equality and partnership.
While individual preferences vary, the ability to cook is generally considered a positive and attractive trait in a potential partner.
I'm going to impress foids with my cooking :feelsdevil:

I would demolish this in -1000 picoseconds.

Is that your meal? How uncanny!

That stuff would probably work well atop a pizza. Better yet you could make some kind of dip for tortilla chips with them. Maybe could use canned beans anyways

Yes :feelsdevil:

:feelsokman:

I don't know if these are on the harder or softer side. But I have sensitive gums, I mostly stay away from chips and nuts.
Tortilla chips are definitely hard and crunchy, and good for toppings. I'd attribute your gum pain to infection so do follow this guide for a month to get chippy