Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected by online Oneitis.

A

Allday

Banned
-
I know I've posted about this girl like twice already but fuck it. I fell in love (over kik) with a girl on the other side of the world, just because she was fucking nice to me. I've talked to her for almost three years and thought we had a connection. She lives in Chadifornia so I was surprised she was "waiting for the right guy" and didn't sleep around or anything.

Basically, I confess to her that I am willing to get a visa and switch my life around if she gives me a chance. She knows I am an incel, however, she leaves me on read then this morning I wake up to find that our nationality/culture differences is too much of a barrier, that she wants someone with Ambition and some other shit, but I know it's all code for not finding me attractive enough.

I honestly saw myself with a future with this girl, I was prepared to get a Visa and do a complete 180 and fix my shit in order to live with her. I can't believe this, It's midnight and I just wish to cry like a little bitch. Call me blue-pilled, or a cuck or whatever. I really believed I could make this work.

What does "onetitis" mean anyway?

also
>she lives in chadifornia

Red flag, you should have seen through her deceptive ways, you got used as an emotion tampon son, report back when recovery is reached.

Juxtaposition6 said:
What does "onetitis" mean anyway?

same as highschool crush but more deeper

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
deeper you mean=?
Deeper=can't go even deeper so it's not more deeper.

kek at people who give online femoids the time of day. This should be a valuable lesson for you.

Online and long distance relationships are not real relationships. I personally could never do it.

Your oneitis most likely has a Chad fucking her regularly. She gives him blowjobs and let him cum in her mouth.

don key said:
Your oneitis most likely has a Chad fucking her regularly. She gives him blowjobs and let him cum in her mouth.

Give the guy a fucking break, c'mon.