Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Restaurants and QR code menus

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Wtf is with restaurants and these stupid qr code menus everywhere? It's so stupid.

I've had sushi once with my family and the app just kept popping up. I didn't even knew what it was for.

One time the app at a restaurant just lagged and stopped working entirely

Besides, I don't trust the apps. What's stopping the server or the app from bugging out due to a server outage so you double order something? This shit happens all the times in video games with client-server communications, like the famous hit detecton issues of "bounce back"

Imagine if you're ordering food, server goes die, and you keep pressing order not knowing if its the server being dead, or you just can't have the particular food combo, then you keep mashing the order button only for the client not to have any delay implemented into it, and you can slapped with tens of orders?mm

I barely go outside, let alone to a fucking normtard environment like a restaurant

However it seems like a good idea, the last thing I want is to be touching a digusting fucking sticky menu that is never cleaned and I have to go wash my hands, ironically despite being an incel "just shower bro:soy:" i'm a bit of a germaphobe and definitely more clean than normies

@wasted12years what do you think of this thread you have anything interesting to say?

its kind of futuristics cyberpunk although your point is valid

I hate them too, i go out very rarely, you literally can't order anything without this stupid online menu lol, they don't even provide any alternative, what the fuck is this shit.

I barely go outside, let alone to a fucking normtard environment like a restaurant

However it seems like a good idea, the last thing I want is to be touching a digusting fucking sticky menu that is never cleaned and I have to go wash my hands, ironically despite being an incel "just shower bro:soy:" i'm a bit of a germaphobe and definitely more clean than normies

@wasted12years what do you think of this thread you have anything interesting to say?
Last time i held a sticky menu was when i was a kid and me and my family traveled to Greece, i wasn't bothered by a physical menu. I always ordered spaghetti bohlognese. I don't really go to restaurants tbh.

QR-code menus is kinda bad because you're putting EMF in the food by having your phone near it.