Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Right wingers on Twitter are such faggots

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I constantly see them posting videos of cunts getting attacked by niggers. All the comments are like “What no saved the poor wamen?” White knight faggots.

I also constantly see them posting about physiognomy. Basically the idea is that your face determines your personality. So that means we are all terrible people and are ugly because our personality is so bad. Obviously good people are really good looking. Of course if you are a incel subhuman than you know well that good looking people are actually fucking assholes from personal experience.

The whole "Right wing" of a same bird is rigged. Most of them are just Zionist shills and liberals of 2014 style, some (like Fuentes) expose the Jews but at the same time LOVE Muslims and Tyrones.

62438.jpg

it's because their 'leaders' like nick fuentes are flamboyant homosexuals

Most right wingers are cucked

I constantly see them posting videos of cunts getting attacked by niggers. All the comments are like “What no saved the poor wamen?” White knight faggots.

I also constantly see them posting about physiognomy. Basically the idea is that your face determines your personality. So that means we are all terrible people and are ugly because our personality is so bad. Obviously good people are really good looking. Of course if you are a incel subhuman than you know well that good looking people are actually fucking assholes from personal experience.
american right wing and left wing are just two sides of the neoliberal new world order coin

Both wings need to be clipped!

I hate seeing those white knight comments

The extent to which you blame the jews, liberalism or some other outside force for female nature reveals how blackpilled you are. Foids don't really need external factors to hate ugly men and treat them like trash. This is why most ethnonationalists are simps and whiteknight beta orbiters.

Last edited:
As if the white whores being attacked in the videos don't zealously support & vote for immigration lol

Most right wingers on Twitter are MAGA boomers with profile pic of their selfie in their car wearing sunglasses kek