Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russians mocking those leaving Russia for America

Lol at the ending

Yeah I remember this, it's kinda funny won't lie.
Allegedly tourism in Russia is going up, people are becoming more curious about the land of Z and it's possible a lot of europeans might migrate there if Europe continues to get poor, energy-less and pajeeted. Not guaranteed but possible.

Allegedly tourism in Russia is going up, people are becoming more curious about the land of Z and it's possible a lot of europeans might migrate there
pipe dream, there will be no significant immgration to russia because (i hope) most people are not that stupid and can see through this fake facade of "traditionalism". Russian state doesn't care about its citizens, no amount of cheap propaganda will hide it.

Last edited:
pipe dream, there will be no significant immgration to russia because (i hope) most people are not that stupid and can see through this fake facade of "traditionalism". Russian state doesn't care about its citizens, no amount of cheap propaganda will hide it.
That may be the case now but things are changing fast, no one with means will want to stay in an europe that's falling down