Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel social media and status, advice for youncels

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★
Women love status in men so much that men who are not even e-famous, not even 10k followers but above 500 followers on instagram or tiktok, would be enough for them to be interested even if the guys are average looking. This is the power of status.

Looks are important, but having status, or better yet, relatively niche or high online status within the most used social media such as tiktok or instagram will guarantee you a chance at pussy however small.

So for those of you who are still young 18 or in your early 20s and can lookmaxx and hobby nichemaxx never forget to have an online presence no matter how small. I made that mistake, became an outcast with no social media and friends now that's just shooting yourself in the foot now I have like 10 followers and 6 of them are fucking bots :feelskek:
If you let's say like to draw and paint, upload that shit to tiktok or instagram and share it.
And even if you don't plan to be active there, just have it. It always come in handy if an instance of socialization with normalfags takes place.
Please, believe me, foids will watch a guy having 900 followers on instagram, and they will hook up with those guys, even if they are a 5, that's good enough for them because what matters is that they perceive these males as important and valuable within the hivemind.

You don't need 1 million subscribers for that to happen, you just need some bored female to come upon your channel or profile and take an interest in the content you put out, some of them will become a fan, etc. and some might even chat you up, etc. I've seen that happen enough times but the key is to show at least that you're one of the normal kids, at least one or two pictures of you dressing like your most popular peers and doing the same stuff to communicate to foids that you're normal and approachable.

I say this because I don't want some of you making the same mistakes I did. I deleted my facebook back then when I was 16 now I'm almost 30
I can't say that I regret it but maybe my story would be a lot different if I didn't become a complete loner and outcast.
I'm not saying to put yourself out there either, just to maximize your chances however small they are to have some opportunities with the opposite sex. Social media game is legit after all.

Last edited:
I have a video with over 770k views and 219k likes on tik tok for some retarded meme i posted 2 years ago, the account has 8000 followers... Wheres my pussy GrAY?

Only followers i had were spammers and bots and PM message from Niggas asking for money

I have a video with over 770k views and 219k likes on tik tok for some retarded meme i posted 2 years ago, the account has 8000 followers... Wheres my pussy GrAY?
I have a youtube video with over 1 million views means shit if you don't link it to your instagram or keep up creating more content.

Only followers i had were spammers and bots and PM message from Niggas asking for money
we have to social media maxx bro. Once we get 1k followers we start dming foids and from then on is a smooth ride

I had a meme page with nearly 900 followers and not a single foid wrote me to hook up or meet

I had a meme page with nearly 900 followers and not a single foid wrote me to hook up or meet
you said it, meme page. Normalfags will have two instas for example, one for their meme and art content and the other where they upload pics of themselves updating others through insta stories on what they are doing, what they're eating or watching, places they're going, etc.

you said it, meme page. Normalfags will have two instas for example, one for their meme and art content and the other where they upload pics of themselves updating others through insta stories on what they are doing, what they're eating or watching, places they're going, etc.
You seem knowledgeable about this stuff, if anything most people don't watch random stories only people they know or are famous.

even if i could boost my status with Instagram, theyd still be repulsed by my mantletism and autism

You seem knowledgeable about this stuff, if anything most people don't watch random stories only people they know or are famous.
the thing is social media game is to pretend that you're one of the popular kids who get laid and go to parties. Black people are an example of this, even those who don't reach 200 followers would have photos posing in front of expensive cars, wearing trendy clothes or doing things they see the famous rappers do and those blacks will have some rep just based on that.

the thing is social media game is to pretend that you're one of the popular kids who get laid and go to parties. Black people are an example of this, even those who don't reach 200 followers would have photos posing in front of expensive cars, wearing trendy clothes or doing things they see the famous rappers do and those blacks will have some rep just based on that.
I tend to see this more on tiktok as there is always a chance a video can blow up which leads to more followers and interaction.