Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Something bluepilled people who talk about looks often forget.

WakeSleepRepeat

WakeSleepRepeat

Banned
-
Yes, there are many things that the bluepillers forget when it comes to this.
I would however say that one of the most glaring oversights is when it comes to modern physical degeneration.

Many bluepillers would say looks are all genetic(or at least over value its importance). This however, is a claim that I beleive can only be made if one is unfarmiliar with craniofacial dystrophy.(CFD)
As a counter argument, I am aware that some bluepillers believe in "blank slate theory" so to speak, but this is the minority, also a different discussion.

I dont believe humans are supposed to be ugly.(or rather, ugliness shouldnt be as prolific as it is today.)
Its one thing to be low SMV (short, balding, lanklet, ect), but our minds are desgined to react to certain facial ratios and structures a certain way. Not only does a dystrophied face hurt SMV, but it usually causes a person to react negatively when they are exposed to the stimulus of their own face! Its physchologically damaging to a profound degree. Its not just a thing that you can pretend to ignore. Every aspect of your social and mental health is influenced.
Furthermore, CFD is associated with improper functionings of the skull. The human body is a finely calibrated machine, and when the structures dont develop like theyre designed to, problems occur.
Headaches, crooked teeth, tooth decay, back pain, and TMJ are some of the most common and profound symptoms.

Most people basically turn a blind eye to looks and dont understadn it as not only your social value, but also your health.

Buts its easy to turn a blind eye to this.
People dont want to believe that theyre society and belief systems are responsible for immesuarble and preventable suffering. Furthermore, people generally dont like hearing things that would imply that they didnt live to theyre potentiall, as CFD influences basically all humans in the west, just some more than others.

With this in mind, first of all, not all humans are really made to gods image, as the relgion copers would tell you. In fact, our shitty societies and sinful actions have completely destroyed the image of the human, and have left behind a completely degenerated form. If god really did create the human form, then I can only imagine him in total revulsion when looking at what we have done to his creation.

Second, people who criticize plastic or otherwise cosmetic surgeries often dont understand the depth of this issue. Actual good plastic surgery, really is just our attempt to realize what we should otherwise looked like without physical degeneration.

TLDR, bluepillers are naive