Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SPAIN WILL NEED 24 MILLION MIGRANT WORKERS UNTIL 2053 TO SHORE UP PENSION SYSTEM, WARNS CENTRAL BANK

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-...o-shore-up-pension-system-warns-central-bank/

The (((central bank))) has claimed that Apparently Spain needs 24 million immigrants in the next 30 years to (((function))) or else it will face an economic bust

What's interesting is -- Spain is a country with 48 million people.The whole nations will be destroyed it's culture and language will degenerate if they try to import 20 million shitskins pajeets and niggers

But more importantly this is showing us that what the (((leaders))) have in plan for future nations kek kek kek

Italy// Spain//Usa/) Canada//Australia

(((They))) plan to import mass amount

(millions n millions) of shitskins

/

Your wages will be depressed// ur taxes will go to welfare shitskin babies// ur countries will become crime infested shitholes// the rent would be so high u would never own a house

U will own nothing and be happy

@faded brocel it seems ur friends have some big plans in Europe

Andalusia 2.0 here we come:feelsLightsaber:

Moors are coming back to rule

What a coincidence, im sure the Jews have absolutely nothing to do with this

Consequences of a Judaized world. Material wealth is all what matters. For its sake everything is dispensable, nothing is sacred.

@faded brocel it seems ur friends have some big plans in Europe
LISTEN UP YOU FILTHY LAZY GOYS THE ECONOMY NEEDS CHEAP LABOR WE ARE HAVING EMERGENCY SHIT SKIN FLY IN JUMBO JETS AND CARGO SHIPS OF BROWN AND BLACKS FLYING IN TO EUROPE TO DO LABOR JOBS YOU WHITES REFUSE TO WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

We must give up our nation to briefly sure up some ponzi scheme pension system for a few more years before the whole system collapses anyway :soy:

You’re forgetting there’s a shit ton of Latin Americans. Their language will persist, even if everything else is gone. Spain turned degenerate, so I have little sympathy for them. Hopefully their country becomes like Venezuela, Guatemala, Ecuador, etc.

They spelled "murder all the Spaniards" wrong...

if you think clown world has peaked you are not prepared for what is coming

either deal with the elder + force foids to have babies, or ur gonna need rapeuges

LISTEN UP YOU FILTHY LAZY GOYS THE ECONOMY NEEDS CHEAP LABOR WE ARE HAVING EMERGENCY SHIT SKIN FLY IN JUMBO JETS AND CARGO SHIPS OF BROWN AND BLACKS FLYING IN TO EUROPE TO DO LABOR JOBS YOU WHITES REFUSE TO WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

but those shitskins live off welfare, they don't actually work. and what about robotics?

You’re forgetting there’s a shit ton of Latin Americans. Their language will persist, even if everything else is gone. Spain turned degenerate, so I have little sympathy for them. Hopefully their country becomes like Venezuela, Guatemala, Ecuador, etc.
I find it cute that you think the migrants will come from Latin America and not Africa and South Asia.

What a coincidence, im sure the Jews have absolutely nothing to do with this
Jews absolutely love Islam. They want Islam to dominate Europe.

but those shitskins live off welfare, they don't actually work. and what about robotics?
we need cheap labor so Jewish elites like me can keep up my life style

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-...o-shore-up-pension-system-warns-central-bank/

The (((central bank))) has claimed that Apparently Spain needs 24 million immigrants in the next 30 years to (((function))) or else it will face an economic bust

What's interesting is -- Spain is a country with 48 million people.The whole nations will be destroyed it's culture and language will degenerate if they try to import 20 million shitskins pajeets and niggers

But more importantly this is showing us that what the (((leaders))) have in plan for future nations kek kek kek

Italy// Spain//Usa/) Canada//Australia

(((They))) plan to import mass amount

(millions n millions) of shitskins

/

Your wages will be depressed// ur taxes will go to welfare shitskin babies// ur countries will become crime infested shitholes// the rent would be so high u would never own a house

U will own nothing and be happy

Civil war incoming