Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish police hoes fucking immigrant gangsters and leaking information to them.

nice ip grab

But remember, you’re an unloved virgin because of your personality.
The personality things is a cliche. Saying women care about personality only is the same nonsense as saying women don't care about the size, money, looks, social status.

In reality, women love abusers, gang members, bad boys and bullies, and dislike nice men, which is proven by statistical data showing the body count of bad men compared to the body count of nice men. And here we are taking about voluntary sexual acts, not rape.

The personality things is a cliche. Saying women care about personality only is the same nonsense as saying women don't care about the size, money, looks, social status.

In reality, women love abusers, gang members, bad boys and bullies, and dislike nice men, which is proven by statistical data showing the body count of bad men compared to the body count of nice men. And here we are taking about voluntary sexual acts, not rape.
what they really mean when they talk about your personality is you having evil traits like narcissm,sociopathy,sadism,psychopathy etc

what they really mean when they talk about your personality is you having evil traits like narcissm,sociopathy,sadism,psychopathy etc
Yes, absolutely correct! And if you have these traits and you are good-looking, they will like you.

Your looks determine how your personality will be perceived and if your Hello! to a woman will be viewed as a Hello! or unwanted attention.

Remember Jeremy Meeks' case and the tweets of women wanting to be raped by him? Similar was the story of Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez.

in norway migrants raped a 14 year old girl, And today i saw a tear down the borders sticker as i walked, Actually 3 of them, And it reminded me of this case, Brutal that they want to fight both rape and to let migrants in, The more migrants the more rape cases minor and adult.

New level of cuckery, Swe brought it on themselves

And these foids then expect the rejected men to maintain civilization for the thugs and sluts to enjoy while getting nothing in return. This is why I hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back