Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taylor Swift without makeup

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Main qimg 23865e6f3a6d172312b7d73c8df22fc7 lq

Looks like the tranny from Kojima's new game

Odkojima

she looks robotic without the makeup tbh

How she should have been born
Main qimg 23865e6f3a6d172312b7d73c8df22fc7 lq Photoroom

Btw since we're having so much here's shoeonhead without makeup
MV5BN2RiN2MyMTktN2I5OS00YzNmLWIwOWQtMTY1ZTQyOTYwZmZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

Never understood the hype, she's a 5/10 even with make-up

Reminds me of Brock Lesnar's daughter

I fucking hate Taylor Swift bitch who spouts feminist cancer.

Born into a wealthy family, born attractive, could afford the best healthcare products, has an army of song writers and a PR team. She's fucking average at best. If she didn't luck out by being born into a wealthy family, she'd be a streetwalker now.

Thank you. When will these changes be implemented?
It might be a while... The bird flu "foundation base" project failed... However the toxic metals coloraration campaign is going strong!

I give it three decades to completion

It might be a while... The bird flu "foundation base" project failed... However the toxic metals coloraration campaign is going strong!

I give it three decades to completion
Robert Redford Nod GIF

FUCK YOU THAT KOJIMA “TRANNY” IS MY AVI.

@swiftygirl<3

she doesn't even look recognizable

Btw since we're having so much here's shoeonhead without makeup View attachment 1159716
Shoeonhead has way less bodyfat. That's not her ... Or maybe the picture is very old ...
Not the same person.

More like this:

DOtXAwqVQAAq6H
DPNcNxIVAAE9lJf

Looks like the tranny from Kojima's new game

Odkojima
@fantasycel Looks like Beverly Marsh.

She looks good if thats really completely makeupless, I still dont find her attractive personally but this whole hating on her for her looks seems very hypocritical

It’s the same actor. They did her dirty
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn't notice your older comment.

Yeah, she doesn't look like a tranny at all. It's the character model that makes her look weird.

Take this gif for when anyone insults Sophia Lillis:

Tumblr 122afc11598a0739feea839b36904145 a98f16a9 540

She looks like she'll have George Soros' eye area in a few years.

She's not super beautiful but she looks fucking human. I prefer this over those cyborg-looking monstrosities that cake on layer after layer of makeup.

She obviously isn’t faggot. What’s with this forums obsession with labelling random women as trannies.
The tranny in the Kojima game is

hunter schafer​

Why are her eyebrows non almost nonexistent? Is that the same for all post wall foids?

the majority of foids are ugly without makeup, if it were banned and they were forced to live how they actually look they would begin to understand the plight of the average incel

Why are her eyebrows non almost nonexistent? Is that the same for all post wall foids?
because her hair is blonde, blonde eyebrows are not very visible against white skin. also bitches who regularly plug their eyebrows will end up having less eyebrow hair which will look thin.

Not the same person.

Thanks for clarification. People shouldn't get away with misinformation like that.

Most ethnics would still think she's a 10 :feelshaha: