Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The moment girls hit puberty they become absolutely DEMONIC

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
There are many foids of all ages among my relatives and one thing I've noticed growing up is girls are respectful and kind until puberty, not much different than boys

But the MOMENT they hit puberty they become vile demons, it's like Satan himself starts controlling them, they become extremely rude, cold and act like they're a different species superior to you, their ego goes through the fucking roof and they develop a strong disgust towards unattractive men

If girls didn't treat boys like this boys wouldn't develop obsessive thoughts towards them, foids are at fault for their own sexualization and alienation because they WANT to alienate themselves from men as much as possible, they wanna be treated like hot shit

And they stay like that until they hit menopause, then they become low inhibit towards unattractive men again and bother them

Hormones. Although I disagree. Girls are always insufferable and cruel.

Last edited: