Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The rise of LOSER men

Retarded Ragefuel designed to bait spergs and foids into generating interactions, everything she says is literally a lie designed to make you mad

Retarded Ragefuel designed to bait spergs and foids into generating interactions, everything she says is literally a lie designed to make you mad
This lmao

This bitch is a massive "female boss" larper. I don't think she gets to be that choosy with the small pool of rich Chads all foids want ... Those dudes have far better options.

Retarded Normie nonsense, the bitch knows nothing about us and chose to produce an entire video generalizing us. That entire video is simply a projection of themselves.

Plus these foids always rant about "low quality men", and yet they keep dating and mating with all the thugmaxxed Tyrones in existence. Meanwhile, there are plenty of incels with relatively good situations who don't expect a foid mama's free meal to be able to live. Go figure.

can't watch because listening to a foid trying to be serious is a joke knowing she lets her tall boyfriend bend her over and anal her while she moans and calls him daddy after recording

2:41 “Maybe their NPC fathers forgot to teach them because they didn’t know how to teach them because they’re NPCs”
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
JUST AN EXTREMELY LOW IQ NIGGERMONKEY TIKTOK ZOOMERFAG LINGO USING BITCH WHO CANT EVEN FORM A COHERENT SENTENCE

Plus these foids always rant about "low quality men", and yet they keep dating and mating with all the thugmaxxed Tyrones in existence. Meanwhile, there are plenty of incels with relatively good situations who don't expect a foid mama's free meal to be able to live. Go figure.
Its all a joke.

can't watch because listening to a foid trying to be serious is a joke knowing she lets her tall boyfriend bend her over and anal her while she moans and calls him daddy after recording
This clumsy 2/10 doesn't have a boyfriend, or he's a massive beta cuck enjoying to get his balls smashed and wallet emptied.

This clumsy 2/10 doesn't have a boyfriend, or he's a massive beta cuck enjoying to get his balls smashed and wallet emptied.
some redditor who works IT and makes 120k a year would betabuxx her no doubt

Retarded Normie nonsense, the bitch knows nothing about us and chose to produce an entire video generalizing us. That entire video is simply a projection of themselves.
Its a 4b advoce bitch just ragebaits

some redditor who works IT and makes 120k a year would betabuxx her no doubt
You don't need death camps when people are doing it to themselves.

Yet they call us incels "lazy" lmao they only have a problem with someone being lazy if they're ugly. If it's Chad or Tyrone, he's "too handsome to work or be stress"

Yet they call us incels "lazy" lmao they only have a problem with someone being lazy if they're ugly. If it's Chad or Tyrone, he's "too handsome to work or be stress"
And whenever they have enough of Chad's bullshit, they blame us.

To foids : I don't give a shit about Chad's action, I'm not the one sucking his dick. But stop pretending we are the problem.

watched the first 2 minutes

She dropped a few points that are true (low status jobs, men feeling entitled to women (which is literally the foundation of civilisation), women's economic liberation giving them sexual freedom) but reaches the wrong conclusions because of the usual foid narcissism (aka "sucks to be you loser", as if it wasn't going to backfire).

not watching the rest, she lost me when she said we live in a patriarchal system designed for men.

UA IYA HARIYAMA NAGATOSHI SUMO SMASH

LOSERS
REJECTS

I mean the sheebon at the start is right. I dont wanna work since it doesnt gurantee me a foid. And im proud of this statement. Many men should take this stance too

At this point it's not only about us when i look at the general trends in social media normies seem to increasingly have mug soggy knees syndrome :feelsdevil: foids made themselves hated by everyone

I mean the sheebon at the start is right. I dont wanna work since it doesnt gurantee me a foid. And im proud of this statement. Many men should take this stance too
It seems Logical. Because, it is.

That entire video is simply a projection of themselves.
Yet the fucking gook skank will receive validation for that shit meaningless video.

Angers me

I'd never comprehend the filth that is the foid brain. Spitting at and mocking the most unfortunate group in the society would make me sick to my stomach.

When will sharia take over:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I don't think she gets to be that choosy with the small pool of rich Chads all foids want ... Those dudes have far better options.
Exactly this.
Most High SMV chads already settled down with their High School sweetheart (low bodycount or virgin),
They view these other Trash whores as a quick pump&dump.

Look at me!

I'm the rising now!

I usually just look at the thumbnails of the youtube videos. That's a thousand-cock stare if I've ever seen one.

They view these other Trash whores as a quick pump&dump.
And that is the best they could wish for. As you said, HS sweet hearts. Chads have been already taken since High School.

So she's upset at the men for not meeting her expectations. What a lousy excuse to generalise all men and deprive us of our individual conflicts. These leftist political types will commit the same follies and foibles they supposedly resent us for executing without remorse.

Shut up, witch. Get back to work.

So she's upset at the men for not meeting her expectations. What a lousy excuse to generalise all men and deprive us of our individual conflicts. These leftist political types will commit the same follies and foibles they supposedly resent us for executing without remorse.

Woman speaking = dnw

Not even a femto-second.

Screenshot 1183
Screenshot 1184
Screenshot 1185

JFL these foid youtubers are a dime a dozen, they all use the same thumbnails, same tonal vocality and same opinions, its best to not waste time watching their videos, all it does is make me sad I dont have a GF to talk to

the time i viewed the video is shorter than the space between her upper and lower eyelids