Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as an "alt-right" woman. They all end up fucking niggers and sand niggers

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
No such thing as a "alt-right conservative woman" as women are mostly slaves to Chad. They would fuk a black or an Arab as long as he's Chad

Donald Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka for Senate in race against Lisa Murkowski in Alaska. Kelly has a black husband. No wonder why she lost.

Here is an image of a "MAGA" conservative who ran for KY governor and his Republican wife.

Even sarah palin had a black boyfriend.

Here is a vido of a black man getting loads of matches /messages on a "conservative" pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Even the leader of the ADF (alt-right for Germany) is fuking an Indian.

I bet even Margie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are fucking niggers when no one is looking. Giorgia Meloni of Italy is probably fucking one of those niggers who get washed up on Italy on those boats. No wonder why she refused to stop them.

Whats the point in being "conservative" if you fuck niggers? Thats the least "conservative" thing you can possibly do.

the owner of stormfront, neo-nazi forum's wife is teaching niggers in school

Lauren southern dating muslim
They are all grifters and cuckservatives only conserve leftist ideologies that have already been forced on general public

Never trust on woman don't matter what

No such thing as a "alt-right conservative woman" as women are mostly slaves to Chad. They would fuk a black or an Arab as long as he's Chad

Donald Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka for Senate in race against Lisa Murkowski in Alaska. Kelly has a black husband. No wonder why she lost.
View attachment 1158103

Here is an image of a "MAGA" conservative who ran for KY governor and his Republican wife.
View attachment 1158104

Even sarah palin had a black boyfriend.

Here is a vido of a black man getting loads of matches /messages on a "conservative" pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Even the leader of the ADF (alt-right for Germany) is fuking an Indian.

I bet even Margie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are fucking niggers when no one is looking. Giorgia Meloni of Italy is probably fucking one of those niggers who get washed up on Italy on those boats. No wonder why she refused to stop them.

Whats the point in being "conservative" if you fuck niggers? Thats the least "conservative" thing you can possibly do.

Alt right is basically a cleaned up version of conservatism which is made to appeal to degenerate youth such as ourselves I live in reality I took the black pill I don't think Donald Trump is going to save us or the West we've been in Decline for a very long time is it nice to see white people waking up and realizing this yes but the damage is done and it's too late to go back we just need acceleration at this point let it all collapse like the fall of the Roman Empire and maybe something better would be rebuilt on top of the ashes

Alt right is basically a cleaned up version of conservatism which is made to appeal to degenerate youth such as ourselves I live in reality I took the black pill I don't think Donald Trump is going to save us or the West we've been in Decline for a very long time is it nice to see white people waking up and realizing this yes but the damage is done and it's too late to go back we just need acceleration at this point let it all collapse like the fall of the Roman Empire and maybe something better would be rebuilt on top of the ashes
agree 100%

You can't depend on women to save your "tribe". That's not their role. It's part of the role of the men to defend it.

I’m black, where tf is my white wife? I want in on this.

Men would be far more likely killed along with the rest of the tribe during conflicts back in prehistoric times. That's why they have an incentive to stay loyal to their ingroup, you nothing else to lose if the only other option is death by your enemy. Foids lack this same incentive and can just spread their legs to stay alive.

republicans think they are based when they oppose homosexuality but shut up and scared to speak against racemixing

the ONLY REASONS why foids become alt-right white nationalists:
  • they have an elaborate 50-shades-of-grey-esque fantasy about black rape gangs enacting white genocide with their BBC
  • they like the idea of being a helpless white ewe being tupped by a black ram
  • they want to be tamed and brainwashed into submission by the jewish illuminati, bc foids are whores and secretly want to be groupies for whatever conspiratorial orgs they believe to be powerful
  • they fantasize about being groomed by immigrant muslim rape gangs, despite their crass islamophobia
  • they want to be enslaved by immigrants as whites become second-class citizens
  • they want to be strangled and eaten by voodoo practitioners
  • they want to cheat on their bf with a nigger
there are no exceptions.

No woman is really conservative, they are either following the trend of their boyfriend or trying to be different