Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This dumb foid thinks all men are going to rape her like piranhas when she goes outside

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

I will have no sympathy watching these "human" pieces of garbage get ripped apart slowly :feelskek:

Goldfish if you wouldn't

Same foid will relax around niggers and get stomped to death

Same foid will relax around niggers and get stomped to death
They have to blame all men because its the niggers doing the unimaginable to foids and they know it

If i wasn't a loner who has been denied sex constantly i would have ranked her unrapeable but oh well

That looks like Zyzz
bro dean is a legend, he went around on campuses telling college foids that they dress like whores, they deserve rape, and god laughs at their rape

Good, she shouldn’t leave her house

bro dean is a legend, he went around on campuses telling college foids that they dress like whores, they deserve rape, and god laughs at their rape
Based, I wished he became an incel version of Gypsy Crusader making omegle livestreams

View attachment 1159166
I will have no sympathy watching these "human" pieces of garbage get ripped apart slowly :feelskek:
Foids always lack of self consciousness, they think off themselves to be the most high beings and expect their priviliges to be of course. They don't want nor have to groom and "Looksmaxx" themselves to get Sex therefore these bitches don't care if they eat 7 Bigmacs as a Sidesnack in 1 sitting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back