Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This was me at the end of middle school, how over it was?

How over was it?

• Aryan beast

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A little over

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Very over

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Absolutely Joever

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • It never began

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
Keep in mind that photographers usually edit out any skin imperfections etc. for "official" photos like these + take these with such lighting and at such angles that you look better then you actually are.

Last edited:
fuck, forgot to add photo

Managed to post it, it just began

HOW THE FUCK DO I SHARE IMAGES ON THIS SITE IMGUR DOESN'T WORK
You will need to upload it on imgur, then use the insert link feature with the imgur direct link

The most fucked up thing is that guy of your appearance could get laid back in the 80's and 90's. Back then all these blue-pill shitty tips about "being nice" and betabuxxing actually worked.
Plus women generally weren't such whores back then. It's cruel

never began/10

added in the OP
You seem like a regular kid to me. Unless facially deformed, I can't tell if it's over for you while a kid

How you look starting with puberty is what matters.

I voted 'a little over'

Keep in mind that photographers usually edit out any skin imperfections etc. for "official" photos like these + take these with such lighting and at such angles that you look better then you actually are.

Mogs me

You seem like a regular kid to me. Unless facially deformed, I can't tell if it's over for you while a kid

How you look starting with puberty is what matters.

I voted 'a little over'
I started going into puberty as early as end of elementary and I haven't changed that much facially since then, some people think I'm 16 (I'm in my mid twenties).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back