Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you're a picky eater

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I don't even want to order food anymore because I'm getting judged for just wanting plain stuff without lettuce and onion. I legitimately don't understand why people put that stuff on sandwiches and burgers to begin with. They add nothing and just make it worse with their styrofoam texture. But apparently I'm immature for not wanting to eat that garbage.

Used to be like that tbh but not anymore. There are still some foods I don't like but much better than before

I don't even want to order food anymore because I'm getting judged for just wanting plain stuff without lettuce and onion. I legitimately don't understand why people put that stuff on sandwiches and burgers to begin with. They add nothing and just make it worse with their styrofoam texture. But apparently I'm immature for not wanting to eat that garbage.
I really like onions, I will usually prefer spinach to lettuce though, lettuce is alright sometimes but with some foods like a kebab your just going to get a bunch of liquid running to the bottom due to the wetness of the lettuce.
I eat it because I genuinely enjoy it accompanied in a sandwich or whatever but normies will do it for muh health :soy:

I fucking hate pickles.

I used to dislike onion but now I really like it

I'm not picky. The only food I don't like is olives :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I literally can't eat anything that's not bread or processed food. Whenever I try anything else my body just vomits it up.

It's so over. I hate this

It do add onion and lettuce taste, When everything is combined like a taco, THATS when the REAL taste comes out!