Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University is extreme suifuel

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
Tired of seeing couples and even this mid ass 5’8-5’9 sneaker head from my group has a gf! I also have Asperger’s so it’s double suifuel going to this shitty place every week. Pls end this suffering :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Fucked up

Its over.

Were the bad guys, Bc of genetics.

That's why I took health leave for one year

Tired of seeing couples and even this mid ass 5’8-5’9 sneaker head from my group has a gf! I also have Asperger’s so it’s double suifuel going to this shitty place every week. Pls end this suffering :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
I saw two curries last week with blonde haired white girls (one pair even holding hands in public the fucking devils bragging to incels like me) in the span of like 5 minutes. I won’t lie, I believed in the bluepill again until the next day where the only people I saw holding hands were 5’10+ white guys with ugly/mid girls, even the shit skin girls. I presume those curries either just did voodoo magic or the white girls they were with were with them for political clout as they wanted to have value in their liberal groups.