Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waking up is a torture

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
Waking up is kinda like dying s bit. Every night I have a nice or just an average dream,  and for a moment I start believing its actually my life. But when I wake up it is a huge disappointment. Facing this reality is like a hammer in the head each morning. My biggest wish us that I die in a sleep asap.

>TFW you wake up and realize that you're still stuck in your shitty life in your shitty situation.

1431119774611.jpg

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I keep forgetting what year it is. I thought you were posting /r9k/ posts from the future.

I always get this huge rush of confidence/optimism before I go to bed. It's almost like a manic episode. I feel like I can take over the world. Then I wake up feeling like shit and don't even want to get out of bed.

A Good Friend said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I keep forgetting what year it is. I thought you were posting /r9k/ posts from the future.
Jeez, you thought it was 2016?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Jeez, you thought it was 2016?

naw, 2017, and you had posts from next week through sorcery

Imagine waking up in an alternate dimension.

I always wished something like that would happen.

So true. It's awful.

It's like Groundhog Day (except we can't ever fuck Nancy Taylor); especially when he becomes suicidal.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M628DuIEZ_o[/video]

fukmylyf said:
I always get this huge rush of confidence/optimism before I go to bed. It's almost like a manic episode. I feel like I can take over the world. Then I wake up feeling like shit and don't even want to get out of bed.

That's weird.

I am pretty much less depressed during mornimgs

I love dreaming and sleeping and I hate waking up from them

I don't even feel the slightest optimism or loss for the fact that I'm fucked when I wake up in the morning and I can't even take comfort in my sleep.

Everything is torture.

yea im the most depressed in the morning. I guess its because i realise - " oh great another day of shitty existence"