Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are your regrets from highschool?

That I didn’t become a drug dealER

And I’m being completely serious here.

Had I done that I would have been drowning in hot young pussy.

Maybe I would have ended up in prison but at least I would have had fun before I’d have to carry a razor blade on me constantly to keep Tyrone and Jamal from taking my cheeks. :feelskek:

Approaching females at all... the fact that I did, there is nothing good to say about it. All I learned from it is that being quiet and staying away from them was the only thing I SHOULD'VE done, but instead I made myself look like an asshole in most cases. Best to know ahead of time what you're meant for in life than get humiliated. Thank fuck I graduated 10 years ago, I couldn't imagine living in this faggot-ass modern schooling system, especially with the type of sensitive pussies there are nowadays.
Because of how movies are ,I tought if I were in USA , I'd find one girl in HS to ascend

That I didn’t become a drug dealER

And I’m being completely serious here.

Had I done that I would have been drowning in hot young pussy.

Maybe I would have ended up in prison but at least I would have had fun before I’d have to carry a razor blade on me constantly to keep Tyrone and Jamal from taking my cheeks. :feelskek:
At least you'd access sex

You can use your t20 status to pull girls.
No way, I'm a muttcel. T20s can only be white. They're the only ones closest to getting pussy. Even the ugliest of whites can pull the top tier ethnic stacies especially if they're Asian.

I never wanted to be there in the first place and most of my time there is being a background character. I tried to stay out of peoples way to avoid bullying but i do have some things i wish i did right.

1- Stand up against bullies
2- Been more communicative with the staff about what classes/periods i actually wanted to be in
3- I should have done the effort of saving the contacts of all the few friends i had because i would have needed them later on in life

No way, I'm a muttcel. T20s can only be white. They're the only ones closest to getting pussy. Even the ugliest of whites can pull the top tier ethnic stacies especially if they're Asian.
Brutal

Asians are white only

I never wanted to be there in the first place and most of my time there is being a background character. I tried to stay out of peoples way to avoid bullying but i do have some things i wish i did right.

1- Stand up against bullies
2- Been more communicative with the staff about what classes/periods i actually wanted to be in
3- I should have done the effort of saving the contacts of all the few friends i had because i would have needed them later on in life
I was bullied because I was skinny

I should've practiced better hygiene. I would shower like twice a week. Been more sociable.