Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What will be the consequences if people IRL find out you’re incel and browse this forum ?

Average person in my country has no idea what an incel is. It is more commonly known over in Great Britain maybe because of some TV documentaries.

Uh, it’s kind of complicated. She used to occasionally browse the original r/incels before I even knew what the term actually meant,
:whatfeels:

Wait- so your mom knew what Inceldom was before you did, and before it became mainstream & was still a niche internet thing?

Geez, that's quite an oddity tbh, but then sayin that we all are.
and she essentially has the same personality as me, except more depressive and far, far, far more immature, so we’re on the same wavelength.
Another blackpill- it proves that "personality" doesn't matter much, and that foids are immune from it.
She even shares threads with me from this forum sometimes.
Wonder if she's ever seen any of my threads. :feelskek::feelshaha:

In fact, you should ask her if she knows of "DarkStarDown"
lmao my mom doesn’t really care what I do, so she doesn’t mind.
Opposite to my helicopter mom, who actually called me at midnight last night to rant to me about how "worried" she is about my mental state.
A few years ago, I showed my mom an incelmatics video essay to introduce her to the blackpill and show her why dating for men my age is much more difficult, that was probably one of my most aspie moments tbh.
I wish I could do the same- I just want my parents to understand it, since they would maybe understand why I am so depressed, anxious, etc. why I choose to abuse substances & also don't really "try" with the therapy they make me attend.

However, based on how my past attempts at getting them to "understand" me, I don't think it would go so well. :feelsbadman:
When I browse .is on her phone in public, she’ll say “hmph, are you on that incels site again?” :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giga-low inhib for using her phone for that tbh.
I guess it’s not a big deal because I (seem) easygoing and I don’t really take anything seriously?
Opposite to me jfl- I've been told many times(online & IRL) that I'm "sensitive" & I often take stuff "too seriously"

It seems most Autists(I'm assuming you are) fall on opposite ends of that spectrum.
Idk, my just mom views it as nothing more than “one of those silly little internet things” I spend my time on.
That would be the opposite to my mom, especially since my mom is one of those "white suburban middle-class Facebook" moms; I'm sure you know what I mean.

In fact, I think I'd probably be forced to and/or coerced into leaving: My mom would just read the first story about Incels she could find, and then refuse to listen to any of my reasoning, explanations of the blackpill, how not all Incels are violent, etc.

Doesn't she worry about the fact you're a virgin & never had a relationship?
I have zero reservations about dying a virgin tbh. Getting a girlfriend or sex is the last thing on my mind because I don’t have the looks required to keep one anyway.
I dont have the looks or NTness, but I still am struggling to cope with the fact I will likely die a virgin with no relationship.

I know even if I did ascend, I could never actually establish a relationship, yet I just dont want to die a KHHV & alone, I want to experience it all: It's a weird, complicated, and hard feeling to address, but ig all were like this at some point.
In fact, I hope I keep my chastity and never ascend.
Really!?

I can understand what you meant about not wanting a GF, but you dont want to have sex at all?
My only and biggest concern in this life is the fact that I wasn’t born white, facially attractive or, at the very least, 6 foot. Looks are the single most important thing in life, therefore, everything else is negligible.
NTness is a big factor as well; imo it's just as important as looks.
For me, incessantly yearning and pursuing sex is a meaningless endeavour if I haven’t met the looks threshold required to even get my foot in the door without the constant and perpetual fear of getting cucked by someone better.
This is the reality for most men nowadays tbh.
>Joined Mar 24, 2024

DD3A70D2 B500 466B 8C29 D0AA98B95442
I bet you & the other older users are grateful for 2022cels now.........

:whatfeels:

Wait- so your mom knew what Inceldom was before you did, and before it became mainstream & was still a niche internet thing?

Geez, that's quite an oddity tbh, but then sayin that we all are.

Another blackpill- it proves that "personality" doesn't matter much, and that foids are immune from it.

Wonder if she's ever seen any of my threads. :feelskek::feelshaha:

In fact, you should ask her if she knows of "DarkStarDown"

Opposite to my helicopter mom, who actually called me at midnight last night to rant to me about how "worried" she is about my mental state.

I wish I could do the same- I just want my parents to understand it, since they would maybe understand why I am so depressed, anxious, etc. why I choose to abuse substances & also don't really "try" with the therapy they make me attend.

However, based on how my past attempts at getting them to "understand" me, I don't think it would go so well. :feelsbadman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giga-low inhib for using her phone for that tbh.

Opposite to me jfl- I've been told many times(online & IRL) that I'm "sensitive" & I often take stuff "too seriously"

It seems most Autists(I'm assuming you are) fall on opposite ends of that spectrum.

That would be the opposite to my mom, especially since my mom is one of those "white suburban middle-class Facebook" moms; I'm sure you know what I mean.

In fact, I think I'd probably be forced to and/or coerced into leaving: My mom would just read the first story about Incels she could find, and then refuse to listen to any of my reasoning, explanations of the blackpill, how not all Incels are violent, etc.

Doesn't she worry about the fact you're a virgin & never had a relationship?

I dont have the looks or NTness, but I still am struggling to cope with the fact I will likely die a virgin with no relationship.

I know even if I did ascend, I could never actually establish a relationship, yet I just dont want to die a KHHV & alone, I want to experience it all: It's a weird, complicated, and hard feeling to address, but ig all were like this at some point.

Really!?

I can understand what you meant about not wanting a GF, but you dont want to have sex at all?

NTness is a big factor as well; imo it's just as important as looks.

This is the reality for most men nowadays tbh.

I bet you & the other older users are grateful for 2022cels now.........
Thanks for the thoughtful comments brocel I appreciate this. Sorry for not getting back to your other reply earlier. I’ll come back to this tomorrow or the day after. Need to precisely gather my thoughts :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments bro I appreciate this. Sorry for not getting back to your other reply earlier. I’ll come back to this tomorrow or the day after. Need to precisely gather my thoughts :feelsokman:
No worries, take your time.