Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wheat Waffles' parents shocked and dismayed by their son's hateful content.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

A well-behaved student and outstanding athlete, Sam looked destined to succeed.

However, 150 miles away from the cosy family home in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, Sam was starting to dabble in the dangerous world of incels.

The word “incels” comes from “involuntary celibates” and refers to a group of young men active online who lash out at women for denying them sex and oppressing them.

At Birmingham University, Sam, 22, began devoting hours to making videos about the subculture — linked to hate speech and sexual violence — and eventually dropped out of his studies.

Posting on YouTube, he now spews out conspiracy theories about how women and society are to blame for men missing out on relationships.

In one disturbing video, Wheatley says men with “zero value” are more likely to rape.

In another he goes on to Birmingham University campus to ask female students to rate men’s looks in an effort to back up his claims that women only care about looks.

Dad Laurence, 71, who deplores his son’s sexist views, is exasperated.

He told The Sun: “I’ve heard some of his rubbish and I think it’s crap.

“Do you ever listen to any of his stuff? I haven’t listened to it in a few years now, half of it is misogynistic.

“I don’t know where he’s got all this from, I don’t know why, it’s mad.”

Laurence, a retired pet grooming boss, became even more worried when he found out his son, who has an older sister and younger brother, flew to the US to get advice from a fellow incel.

‘School shooting mentality’​

He said: “Sam is always making these silly programmes and he gets money for it. The idea is they get a following.

“He speaks to this bloke in America about it, they’ve got a thing going, he’s been out there.

“You can get in trouble for this stuff, I’ve told him before it should stop.

“There’s other people getting in trouble for this like the Tate brothers — what a load of crap they come out with.”

@Fat Link pin please thank you. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I need to have a heart to heart with Wheat Waffles about getting doxxed.

I always thought he was older, now he's been roasted by mummy and daddy.

Also what's an intervention other than playing matchmaker going to do?

Last edited:
he now spews out conspiracy theories about how women and society are to blame for men missing out on relationships.
Typical jew media

not even your family will support you

View attachment 1146256

However, 150 miles away from the cosy family home in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, Sam was starting to dabble in the dangerous world of incels.

The word “incels” comes from “involuntary celibates” and refers to a group of young men active online who lash out at women for denying them sex and oppressing them.

At Birmingham University, Sam, 22, began devoting hours to making videos about the subculture — linked to hate speech and sexual violence — and eventually dropped out of his studies.

Posting on YouTube, he now spews out conspiracy theories about how women and society are to blame for men missing out on relationships.

In one disturbing video, Wheatley says men with “zero value” are more likely to rape.

In another he goes on to Birmingham University campus to ask female students to rate men’s looks in an effort to back up his claims that women only care about looks.

“Do you ever listen to any of his stuff? I haven’t listened to it in a few years now, half of it is misogynistic.

Laurence, a retired pet grooming boss, became even more worried when he found out his son, who has an older sister and younger brother, flew to the US to get advice from a fellow incel.

He said: “Sam is always making these silly programmes and he gets money for it. The idea is they get a following.

“He speaks to this bloke in America about it, they’ve got a thing going, he’s been out there.

“There’s other people getting in trouble for this like the Tate brothers — what a load of crap they come out with.”

WHeat is the most watered down blackpiller jfl.

As if getting doxxed by John Anthony wasn't bad enough, his own cucked boomer father does so too!

WHeat is the most watered down blackpiller jfl.
exactly jfl out of all the manosphere idiots he is the "least misogynistic"
All his interviews have been extremely respectful and the woman didn't seem to mind as well lololol wtfff

All his interviews have been extremely respectful and the woman didn't seem to mind as well lololol wtfff
Pretty obvious the parents did not take a single look, and tried to save the dads "dog groomer career" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1146256

"In one disturbing video, Wheatley says men with “zero value” are more likely to rape."

Is this supposed to be a conspiracy? Is this whats supposed to be productive towards lowering such crimes? Absolute bufoons

Boomers will never understand. I'm surprised his father is over 70.

This is why you should never show your face when doing videos about incel related topics unless you have some background to protect yourself on. The media will love to spin the narrative to push their agendas.

View attachment 1146256

"He added: “This ideology becomes a way of framing and understanding their world and they can hit this point, normally in their early 20s, which is when most incels carry out attacks, where their logic is so nihilistic they deem there’s no way out of their situation"

They imply all incels go out on shootings jfl, theres a 3 to 20million ratio to incel shooters.

Msm casually admits that the Tate brothers are being targeted for political reasons. This is definitely one of the worst articles I've seen.

I always thought he was older, now he's been roasted by mummy and daddy.
View attachment 1146262
Also what's an intervention other than playing matchmaker going to do?
Mental health interventions dont do shit for true Aspies, the only thing that will help us is a bullet in our head

Christ his parents sound like retarded boomer cunts that only care about themselves. You fuckin bore and raised him if youre gonna shit on him it's youre fault he turned out the way he did.

dangerous online incel
Jfl, Wheat Waffles' content is the blackpill lite. Imagine if they actually knew of a real blackpiller like Rehab Room, or Savvy Guy. The truth would literally kill them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are being so over dramatic it’s not that serious.

His fault for showing his face and being a grifting faggot like that JustPearlyThings cunt. I hope all these fakers and red-pillers get doxxed and kicked offline, they're all evil piece of shit scammers. Also, who the fuck cares about his faggy parents. lol

Good, fuck that ginger grifter.

Andrew Tate? Normies are such stupid sheep. Lmfao.

Some takeaways and comments

He [Wheat Waffle's father] told The Sun: “I’ve heard some of his rubbish and I think it’s crap.
So, like we know, boomers are as intelligent as women, and show arrogance.

Good advice in the UK. Especially with the new Online Safety bill. However it's unrelated to the topic.

Britain witnessed an incel attack in 2021 when loner Jake Davison, 22, shot dead five people, including his mum Maxine, 51, a three-year-old girl and her dad.
Framing.

an ideology pretty much designed to target people that age
It's better to become blackpill asap. Fucking hell. If it was 45 and I was exposed to this media, I wouldn't be able to cope, I am sure. The readers of this article are probably around that age and are bluepilled.

Dr Brace said most kids end up disengaging naturally but a core group remain incels.
How can he know this? He is talking out of his ass. FACEandLMS's idea about fakecels being weeded out around mid-twenties is legit, not this bs.

“They’re not trying to change anything
That's because you can change anything, but you can't change human nature.

One of the worst incel attacks took place in Toronto, Canada, in 2018 when Alek Minassian, then 28, killed 11 people when he ploughed a rented van into a busy street.
More framing. I wonder when he will be brought up.

Oh, these media outlets are like groundhog day every time they make this type of article. Zero development in thought or presentation, and the framing is also identical. (Though, ER wasn't spoke of in this article. Strange.)

They believe the world is never going to change, that things are always going to be awful for them. These are types of thinking errors.
Dr Thomas is low-IQ or probably a boomer. Or both. Let's hear his take together.

who feel like they have no mating prospects
The improperly-used or narrative-pushing modal verb here is 'feel.' Dr. Thomas might think that we feel we have no prospects. My Tinder and a growing body of statistics prove we have no prospects.

Those types of men have existed for hundreds of thousands of years and will for hundreds of thousands of years to come.
Yes. FACEandLMS used to think this. But something has broke the cammal's in the digital age. I suppose it is more like a collective weight of planes, welfare, female empowerment, woke culture, internet, online-dating, online dating on a phone. All of those are new to our globalized planet, less than half a decade, or only around one human lifetime. The effects of it can only just be studied. Sort of how like the green house effect was only discovered because of pollution in London during the 19th century.

“What is different right now is that it’s easier for them to find each other online and build that sense of community.”
This is what you must conclude if you have no interest in facts.

Not even universities care about facts apparently! This planet is too big and insane. Degrees mean nothing. I respect high-IQ incelibates more than PhD in sociology soy and left-learning men.

his father grew up and settled down before dating apps and social media. He can not relate.

I bet this will be the topic of ITV's next YouTube upload. Not Wheat Waffles himself, but mainstream media portrayal of us and doxing.

Boomers will never understand. I'm surprised his father is over 70.

This is why you should never show your face when doing videos about incel related topics unless you have some background to protect yourself on. The media will love to spin the narrative to push their agendas.
Legit.

I want to start my own blackpill podcast for coping and informing. But my voice is terrible and very unique. My voice is only like a few steps above knajjd-tier mexican cleaning lady voice.

this is ragefuel if it was a foid making such videos the same media will write about how brave and strong she is

His bibliography is literally attached to all his videos.

It's always either studies or interviews.

Funny also nobody addresses any argument or data point. It's always the same old "incels bad"

Mofo ascended a long time ago. WTF do they mean their son is an incel?

JFL man this guy is Vanilla as it gets and they label him as a mence. Imagine what they would think about us here lololol.

Fag Waffle is a ginger fag normie that hijacked the blackpill

LMAO He's a fucking larper. Literally mogs everybody on this site

Lol the article is a joke. Theyre so out of touch with what incels actually are. Wheatwaffles is a redpilled grifter, with a girlfriend.

WW literally has a girlfriend .

just being associated with incels is enough to be branded as misogynistic , so theres no point in trying to be seen as reasonable and rational to please normies

Imagine your parents siding with the Jewish narrative instead of supporting you.

I can’t imagine the trauma he must have endured during his childhood

he a hero

All of you guys shitting on him : you are the problem

Last edited:
Notice how MSM just doesn’t even take the time to think anymore.

They just randomly spam meme tier keywords

« Hateful »
« misogyny »
« incel »
« conspiracy theory »

Makes you wonder about the average IQ of their audience.

Last edited:
Women being sexually attracted to good looking men and being sexually unattracted to ugly looking men is now considered a conspiracy theory JFL
Pretty obvious the parents did not take a single look, and tried to save the dads "dog groomer career" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
dogpilled once again
"He added: “This ideology becomes a way of framing and understanding their world and they can hit this point, normally in their early 20s, which is when most incels carry out attacks, where their logic is so nihilistic they deem there’s no way out of their situation"

They imply all incels go out on shootings jfl, theres a 3 to 20million ratio to incel shooters.
Pisslam has caused more people to get sent to the recycle bin than incels, but somehow it's us that's the problem, jfl.
Good, fuck that ginger grifter.
Agreed. He made so much money off of bullshit face ratings lmao
Andrew Tate? Normies are such stupid sheep. Lmfao.
Will they ever stop talking about him :feelshaha:

They will call any man an incel nowadays, wheat is a normie sexhaver

His dad would be more ok with "onlyfans" daughter than blackpilled son.

They will call any man an incel nowadays, wheat is a normie sexhaver

He's a blackpill influencer and we need more people like him.

See that's why we lose.

Each time a guy tries to do something he's being called a "grifter."

Women being sexually attracted to good looking men and being sexually unattracted to ugly looking men is now considered a conspiracy theory JFL

dogpilled once again

Pisslam has caused more people to get sent to the recycle bin than incels, but somehow it's us that's the problem, jfl.

Agreed. He made so much money off of bullshit face ratings lmao

Will they ever stop talking about him :feelshaha:
cause we're the comfortable scape goat, "mostly white males" incels are minority incel population, we're the villains with the uncomfortable truth + we don't have a face, so it's A okay to bully us

Haha fucking cuck dad, ohhhhh those nasty incels, boogeyman scapegoat shit.

They go on about us yet boat migrants come & do some shit? Silence, can't blame road men for violence.

Everything is upside down, dumb fucks can't wrap their head around the town becoming more brown; the world sure is clown.

Jfl at his dad portraying his own son as a school shooter

It's good that privileged white normie is finally having some trouble, but the media is still retarded as fuck for trying to portray him as an actual incel