Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do niggers seem to hate curries so much?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
This guy was bullied by Niggers, I have noticed that it's mostly niggers who openly racist to Curries irl, whites are Only racist online. Even, that video in Canada of that Curry delivery guy
getting insulted was filmed by a nigger.

Last edited:
Because curries civilization mog niggers.

Niggers build with shit and sticks. (No bridges)

Curry's make giant palaces for ganeesh and other weird cool god things.

Also Curries don't fight back and are easier targets. They should start shooting niggers who attack them (in Minecraft)

Everyone hates curries.

because curries are the lowest on social hierarchy order .... They will get jumped by Arabs if they pull that on them and they will get beaten by Jose the Hispanic boy too

Remember when COVID happened and everyday you would hear a story about niggers beating up random Korean and Japanese old women

Niggers only attack curries and Asians cuz they k ow they don't fight back

because curries are the lowest on social hierarchy order .... They will get jumped by Arabs if they pull that on them and they will get beaten by Jose the Hispanic boy too

Remember when COVID happened and everyday you would hear a story about niggers beating up random Korean and Japanese old women

Niggers only attack curries and Asians cuz they k ow they don't fight back
Yeah, that's all there is, Niggers prey on the weak. Even, as a sand I get pissed of reading these posts. Niggers should be enslaved again, they're way to cocky for a slave race. Almost, all their kingdoms were set up with our help. Niggers should be put in their place, we need a return of the trans Saharan slave trade, don't worry Curry bros, I'll make sure to beat these monkeys.

Last edited:
Especially the ones who don't speak English and loud on public transport and in streets
Yeah, but most of them still mind they're business. They're ugly, so everything they do failos them. Funny, how nobody complains when a Russian doesn't speak English.

IMG 20240517 040435
" i don't hate black people"
Lmao.. this is exactly, why Curries are targeted. Niggers Only understand, violence. If Curries fought, back, this would Stop.

@anandkonda
@Confessor
@wereq

This guy was bullied by Niggers, I have noticed that it's mostly niggers who openly racist to Curries irl, whites are Only racist online. Even, that video in Canada of that Curry delivery guy
getting insulted was filmed by a nigger.
Here's the video. That curry has a lot of patience, most people would have insulted the nigger. What's funny is that the nigger had just immigrated to Canada, from Jamaica. If Trudeau was based, he would send the nigger back. But he DINDU NUFFIN.

Last edited:
Well Niggers do the same thing to White Guys in Public Schools. Tbh they hate all non nigger men as we stand between them and non nigger women. Access to non nigger women, societies and culture is the biggest goal of a nigger ape as their women are extremely repulsive, their nations are shitholes and their communities are even bigger shitholes.

Well Niggers do the same thing to White Guys in Public Schools. Tbh they hate all non nigger men as we stand between them and non nigger women. Access to non nigger women, societies and culture is the biggest goal of a nigger ape as their women are extremely repulsive, their nations are shitholes and their communities are even bigger shitholes.

View attachment 1160951
" i don't hate black people"
Lmao.. this is exactly, why Curries are targeted. Niggers Only understand, violence. If Curries fought, back, this would Stop.
Everyone hates curries.
He did fight back, also most neurotypical curries get along with niggers the most, they sometimes wear the same clothes and act in a similar thuggish way. They hung out with blacks a lot back at my highschool.

Niggers achieved nothing over the course of their 50k year existence. If other humans hadn't discovered them they would have been formed into a different species now.

Indians mod niggers on the looks Department to let that sink in especially in terms of their women