Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will niggers ever go to outer space?

Will niggers ever go to outer space?

• Yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Yes if the white man takes them there and pays for the trip

On 4 June 1949, Albert II became the first monkey in space, but he died on reentry when the parachute to his capsule failed. Two other monkeys, Albert III and IV also died when their rockets failed.

We was astronauts and shiet

They are not even able to ride a bicycle and you expect them to go to space

On 4 June 1949, Albert II became the first monkey in space, but he died on reentry when the parachute to his capsule failed. Two other monkeys, Albert III and IV also died when their rockets failed.
:feelskek:

yeah i think so eventually. as a diversity hire

They still haven't?

What do you think?
I don't think they invented a single thing.

They'll go to space eventually on third-grade disposed tech other countries give them after they are done with it. Like a participation trophy. In exchange they'll give them natural resources like they do to Chinese now JFL.

I don't think they invented a single thing.

They'll go to space eventually on third-grade disposed tech other countries give them after they are done with it. Like a participation trophy. In exchange they'll give them natural resources like they do to Chinese now JFL.
Based

They need to get out of jail first

Yes, one will definitely go due to diversity.

Also “Niggers in Space” would be a great movie

According to them, they were a space faring civilization with flying pyramids before the wypipo came along and colonized them

So apparently they were in space long before we were

There's been a few nigger astronauts I guess they work as custodians up on the space stations and they say to them hey officer Tyrone please clean up the space toilets and officer Tyrone says yes sir boss

They are in space already

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/www....dest-person-to-fly-in-space-723663/amp?espv=1

stupid post. A black man is the oldest man who ever went to space.

Sheet ,they've already been in the space OP should delete his post.

If they do it's only with a white man's help.

Niggers have already gone to outer space. I made a thread about one a while ago.

What do you think @KillNiggers?