Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman in Jordan Peterson comments brags about giving her son a low IQ

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240516 0921152

"It wasn't until my son started having learning difficulty."

"I'm not dumb I just learn different." Even when this dumb bitch has cursed her son with her horrible inferior intelligence she still refuses to admit low IQ makes her dumb. It gets even worse

Screenshot 20240516 0923262

She could never gain her own financial success in life untill a rich betabux married her and now since he's dead she's leaching off his money and acting as if owning her own house is an accomplishment when her rich betabux husband likely bought it. What's even funnier is she's responding to Jordan Peterson's claims that you can't be successful in life as a low IQ person.

So basically she barely passed highschool because of her low IQ and couldn't find financial success and then some rich betabux knocked her up and she leached off his savings once he died.
Wow! What a wholesome success story! She even managed to have a son! I wonder how he's doing since he can't just find success in life by being knocked up by some rich guy. :rolleyes:

The sun can't burn the earth soon enough.

Having low IQ is an absolute curse, it's almost as bad (if not the same) as being short or having an ugly face

this is why simps are bad for society

this rich betabux pretty much killed his entire bloodline just by simping for this dumb foid :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back