Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women got jobs only to perpetuate male celibacy

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Women aren’t interested in work. Women aren’t interested in logic. Women don’t care about science.
Women joined workforce so they wouldn’t have to be supported by uglies. Water is wet.
But thaTs why female employees hate talking to male coworkers who aren’t chad or customers. They joined the workforce to be Chad only. They think they are showing how superior they are to less than chads that they deserve only chads. That’s why they try to compete. And they believe they shouldn’t have to interact with the lessers.
In response, I believe everything that supports women as something other than sexual objects is a disgrace.

The bottom line is that women want to independent from sub5 men. They will do anything to avoid incel-like men

Exactly, they don’t want to be trapped with a subhuman or normie. Getting to fuck chad every now and again is better than settling with an average guy. Then she changes tune in her 30s and gets a beta buck cuck, while still cucking him for Chad.

Women joined workforce so they wouldn’t have to be supported by uglies.
That´s a brutal (black) pill to swallow.
They´ll go great lengths, to avoid Average / Subpar men.

i wouldn't say they got jobs to perpetuate male celibacy, but it is an unintended result

The bottom line is that women want to independent from sub5 men. They will do anything to avoid incel-like men
It’s crazy how none of the advice ever given to me worked. Then you realize fact has been staring at you all along

Exactly, they don’t want to be trapped with a subhuman or normie. Getting to fuck chad every now and again is better than settling with an average guy. Then she changes tune in her 30s and gets a beta buck cuck, while still cucking him for Chad.
Betabux has as many restrictions as she can think of. For her” comfort “

Independent-foid always meant financially-independent foids. Even when I was 13-14, It was easy to connect the dots. Foids reject men 99% of the time and they cannot stop harping on about being independent.

over

Toilets had jobs before Feminism and toilets with ugly husbands have jobs. You are literally spreading Feminist propaganda by claiming this. Before Feminism toilets worked to support their families, help their fathers, Etc. then Feminism came in and said that jobs are for "muh independence".

Independent-foid always meant financially-independent foids. Even when I was 13-14, It was easy to connect the dots. Foids reject men 99% of the time and they cannot stop harping on about being independent.
You were way ahead for your age

Women aren’t interested in work. Women aren’t interested in logic. Women don’t care about science.
Women joined workforce so they wouldn’t have to be supported by uglies. Water is wet.
But thaTs why female employees hate talking to male coworkers who aren’t chad or customers. They joined the workforce to be Chad only. They think they are showing how superior they are to less than chads that they deserve only chads. That’s why they try to compete. And they believe they shouldn’t have to interact with the lessers.
In response, I believe everything that supports women as something other than sexual objects is a disgrace.
With each meme job woman get while doing the bare minimum will lead the average man closer into isolation and depression “ I don’t need a man”

I'm good at connecting dots, but I do suck at catching onto subtle social interactions. I have been working on it.
Normies are inefficient, I wish they'd accept the way of the sperg and just say what they mean

Normies are inefficient, I wish they'd accept the way of the sperg and just say what they mean
(A huge) Part of it could be their malicious and selfish intents. Despite, my growing cynicism, I hardly interact with people with the intention of malice and petty selfishness. TIme and time again, it proved to be the case for normies. Every normie interaction is so purely driven by some materialistic want.

(A huge) Part of it could be their malicious and selfish intents. Despite, my growing cynicism, I hardly interact with people with the intention of malice and petty selfishness. TIme and time again, it proved to be the case for normies. Every normie interaction is so purely driven by some materialistic want.
Rest assured if there is a Hell (besides this one we currently live in) they Will ALL without fail have their asses fall into a pit of boiling excrement.

THE MORE WOMEN GET JOBS IN THIS SHIT WORLD THE FASTER THE WORLD IS GOING TO COLLAPSE. THE END IS NEAR

Femoids died for feminism a little job doesn't hurt them.