Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women should be ashamed of being so fucking shallow

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
How can women be so fucking shallow, to the point of making it impossible for a significant percentage of the male population to get sex specifically for their looks, and not feeling that what they're doing might be fucked up? How can they be so fucking insensitive, so fucking indifferent about our pain? How am I supposed to care about the problems of women if they don't care about my problems as an exchange and if they hate men just for existing?

I grew up hearing that shallow men should be ashamed, that all women are beautiful on the inside and blah blah blah, and I thought that women learned to be ashamed of veing shallow whores as well, but then I grew up and realized that women are actually encouraged to be as shallow as their primitive instincts tell them to because that's empowering and because men don't owe them anything, but if I had to grow up hearing that shallow men are trash and they should be ashamed then I will judge women with that same standard.

If you are an ugly man, no woman will ever want you, all of them are shallow whores that behave like animals in heat for Chads and Chads only. I don't know where the fuck are those unattractive men with girlfriends I'm supposed to be seeing out there, almost all of them are at the very least more attractive than me, then I must be one of the least attractive men on Earth, it's over.

How can women see all the chaos their shallowness is causing and still have the audacity of calling us shallow? Women are the shallow gender and looks and dominance are the most important thing for them. If I was that shallow I would be ashamed of myself. Women are psychopaths. They can have the preferences they want but I can also judge their preferences the same way women have the audacity to judge our preferences all the time.

Last edited:
They are not capable of feeling anything. Let alone shame. They are just empty husks.

How can women be so fucking shallow, to the point of making it impossible for a significant percentage of the male population to get sex specifically for their looks, and not feeling that what they're doing might be fucked up? How can they be so fucking insensitive, so fucking indifferent about our pain? How am I supposed to care about the problems of women if they don't care about my problems as an exchange and if they hate men just for existing?

I grew up hearing that shallow men should be ashamed, that all women are beautiful on the inside and blah blah blah, and I thought that women learned to be ashamed of veing shallow whores as well, but then I grew up and realized that women are actually encouraged to be as shallow as their primitive instincts tell them to because that's empowering and because men don't owe them anything, but if I had to grow up hearing that shallow men are trash and they should be ashamed then I will judge women with that same standard.

If you are an ugly man, no woman will ever want you, all of them are shallow whores that behave like animals in heat for Chads and Chads only. I don't know where the fuck are those unattractive men with girlfriends I'm supposed to be seeing out there, almost all of them are at the very least more attractive than me, then I must be one of the least attractive men on Earth, it's over.

How can women see all the chaos their shallowness is causing and still have the audacity of calling us shallow? Women are the shallow gender and looks and dominance are the most important thing for them. If I was that shallow I would be ashamed of myself. Women are psychopaths. They can have the preferences they want but I can also judge their preferences the same way women have the audacity to judge our preferences all the time.
Dont expect females to have compassion for us, they are shallow pieces of shit

Foids are reason most suicides happen and its their fault and it will also be their fault when a gender war happens

We are all just fucking monkeys who want to fuck if you had options like a woman you would be no different. We are required by society to be better cogs if that standard falls it will get bad

Women are given carte blanche to be shallow and cruel since they are never held accountable or shamed for anything.

Women are given carte blanche to be shallow and cruel since they are never held accountable or shamed for anything.
100%. That's how living on easy mode looks like.

Foids are reason most suicides happen and its their fault and it will also be their fault when a gender war happens
Lol yes, THEY started this gender war with their feminazism.

They absolutely should

Soon the gender war will accelerate into a real war possibly bigger than WW2
I hope. The country I live in should be divided in half, all men should be forced to live on one side and all women on the other side.

TOTAL SEPARATION FROM THOSE DISGUSTING BEINGS.

I hope. The country I live in should be divided in half, all men should be forced to live on one side and all women on the other side.

TOTAL SEPARATION FROM THOSE DISGUSTING BEINGS.
That aint enough, we need to sell foids in markets after gender war

I am semi prepared for a gender war (In Call of Duty)

That aint enough, we need to sell foids in markets after gender war

I am semi prepared for a gender war (In Call of Duty)
Slave markets will make a comeback :yes:

Women are so shallow and superficial that they only go for the tall, muscular chads who inevitably cheat or neglect or abuse them then they have the audacity to complain saying all men are bad. Then they expect us to care about their problems when they couldn’t give a damn about us or our feelings. The amount of foids I see online saying that men should all go live on an island away from the world too. It’s over.