Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you buy a happy end

I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★★★
I got offered fucking and all in a Chinese spa for 50€ for 30 minutes. She looked ugly, and I didn't want post nut clarity, so I refused.

I got offered fucking and all in a Chinese spa for 50€ for 30 minutes. She looked ugly, and I didn't want post nut clarity, so I refused.
Bruddah, You should be banned for not ascending!

If tranny I wouldn't do it. For a real women, maybe I would. 50€ doesn't seem to be a lot.

Good job, 50€ was a total scam, there are lots of slavic toilets who are probably younger and hotter than her who take less

Good job, 50€ was a total scam, there are lots of slavic toilets who are probably younger and hotter than her who take less
In america I paid $200 for only a painful handjob. Not even sex, and the woman was a fat and really old chink.

Looked like a trannie was afraid of It being a shemale
Could have just checked what she have, If it has a pussy and is actual female then go ahead, If not, Then refuse.

Its a win or lose situation where you either gets to fuck a real ugly girl, Or you are dissapointed and go home because its a tranny.

Could have just checked what she have, If it has a pussy and is actual female then go ahead, If not, Then refuse.

Its a win or lose situation where you either gets to fuck a real ugly girl, Or you are dissapointed and go home because its a tranny.
I'm not here because I have luck and win. So it was prob just better to say no.

In america I paid $200 for only a painful handjob. Not even sex, and the woman was a fat and really old chink.
Your fault for being a dumb idiot and being born in america, here in europe Prostitution is legal and dirt cheap because of all the money-starved balkan foids who get human trafficed by rich arabs.

Your fault for being a dumb idiot and being born in america, here in europe Prostitution is legal and dirt cheap because of all the money-starved balkan foids who get human trafficed by rich arabs.
Dnr

Joined May 12, 2024
Posts 47

YES!

THE VEINS ON MY PENIS DESERVE GOOD MASSAGE FROM NOODLEFOID :feelsdevil: