Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you eat five of these African mosquito burgers if it meant for you to get a loving and loyal femoid to ascend with?

Title

• Total voters
@Ellsworth @VictimofBpillReaper @incelerated @Repulsive123 @Corvus @ItsovERfucks @Puppeter @Ron.Belgrade @NeverEvenBegan
@anandkonda @Acorn

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @Wizardmaxxer

@comradespiderman29 peak nigger cuisine

Malaria/septic shock speedrun

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

@cripplecel @faded

Absolutely. Eat five unpleasant food items, then get a loving and loyal female? It's an excellent deal.

I'll die from food poisoning before I could ascend.

I asked ChatGPT about the taste, because the video forgot to mention it for some reason:

Mosquito burgers, a unique and unconventional dish, are made from swarms of lake flies (not mosquitoes) found around Lake Victoria in Africa, primarily in regions of Tanzania and Uganda. These insects are abundant during certain times of the year and are collected in large quantities to form patties that are then cooked and consumed.

In terms of taste, these mosquito burgers are often described as having a flavor similar to fish, likely because the lake flies themselves are aquatic insects. The texture can be somewhat grainy or crunchy, depending on how finely the insects are ground and how they are cooked. The patties are usually fried, which adds a crispiness to the outside while maintaining a softer interior.

Last edited:
I asked ChatGPT about the taste, because the video forgot to mention it for some reason:

Mosquito burgers, a unique and unconventional dish, are made from swarms of lake flies (not mosquitoes) found around Lake Victoria in Africa, primarily in regions of Tanzania and Uganda. These insects are abundant during certain times of the year and are collected in large quantities to form patties that are then cooked and consumed.

In terms of taste, these mosquito burgers are often described as having a flavor similar to fish, likely because the lake flies themselves are aquatic insects. The texture can be somewhat grainy or crunchy, depending on how finely the insects are ground and how they are cooked. The patties are usually fried, which adds a crispiness to the outside while maintaining a softer interior.

yummers-the-boys.gif

I'd rather donate them to kids in africa

No, they eat it every day in Africa
I have a subhuman digestion system. I can't even eat from Chinese food trucks without getting diarrhea in a few hours.

I have a subhuman digestion system. I can't even eat from Chinese food trucks without getting diarrhea in a few hours.
ovER, no loving and loyal femoid for you then.
Either eat the burgers or stay incel

I would try to. But I can't promise I would succeed.

Ok I’ll try it

@Stupid Clown @Blackpill Monk @trognarukk

Probably not i have also subhuman digestion. I would burst and spread incel blood all over the atmosphere.

The Area should be evacuated immediately.

It seemed to work for them by the amount of breeding they do. Would

I ate insects once and it wasnt too bad. So yeah, why not

I am willing to do almost anything to get a female to love me. My asnwer is yes.

@wasted12years

Thoughts on eating this?

i would eat 10

Ye fuck it why not

Sure. I'd down that shit as fast as I could tho

reminds me of snowpiercer movie and how they ate cubes of baked incests

Dengue fever speedrun

Yeah a mosquito burguer is way better than the processed soy shit :lul:
Not really but if you eat the mosquitos raw they are healthy for you, unless they are injected with some vaccines. They are actually making vaccine mosquitos in Florida now. They bite humans and inject them with vaccines.