Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Younglet and dad harass hunter

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/iSvDXDCcBt0?si=RgqRhysCAPqJ01iz

Funniest shit I've seen today :feelskek: I don't blame the kid for being too emotional and not knowing how to talk to strangers tbh that's the dad's fault not him. Btw regarding the dad what kind of weird accent is that he's white but tries to talk black.

I think hunting is a pretty psychopathic hobby as well, but the kid doesn’t understand his own hypocrisy and has clearly been raised as a soyfag. Unfortunate that the youth are like this

I think hunting is a pretty psychopathic hobby as well, but the kid doesn’t understand his own hypocrisy and has clearly been raised as a soyfag. Unfortunate that the youth are like this
It's fine if you end up eating the catch, trophy hunting is another story

It's fine if you end up eating the catch, trophy hunting is another story
Even so, making a hobby out of killing animals is weird. I understand hunting for survival reasons though, like if you live off-grid or something

That boys going to be bullied.

Nah, alphoomers are being raised on nigculture, lgbt propaganda, and skibidi toilet. They’re shaping up to be the soyest generation yet

Even so, making a hobby out of killing animals is weird. I understand hunting for survival reasons though, like if you live off-grid or something
You save money and you spend time in nature. It's probably more interesting when they track animals and don't just sit in one spot waiting for a deer to pass through tho.
Do you have the same problem with fishing ?

He looks like the type of kid that insults you in online videogames but irl is a little bitch who gets pushed around kek

Just be a food hypocrite son...

Look at that flabby pappi! I hope they eat rats during the the economic collapse.

(They are actually very bland)

Hunting is a gdmf brutal thing bro! It's like "horror show dinner theater!"

I can't even eat the stuff until a few days later tbh. but at least I know it died fast and in as little pain as I could inflict. White people make fast clean kills.

Unlike jews and Arabs that like to eat panic meat from slow death animals...

It's important to take responsibility for you're food. I bet hunter dude is also a gardener

typical urbanite scum. To hell with these people.

That kid is so brainwashed and cucked. I can see him posting on IT in a couple years JFL.

View: https://youtu.be/iSvDXDCcBt0?si=RgqRhysCAPqJ01iz

Funniest shit I've seen today :feelskek: I don't blame the kid for being too emotional and not knowing how to talk to strangers tbh that's the dad's fault not him. Btw regarding the dad what kind of weird accent is that he's white but tries to talk black.

Parents should raise their children to be able to survive in this world . this is what all animals are doing.
But no , homosapiens raise his children to be eaten by others , but at least he has a "morality" and "values" . At least theri genes will die 100%

send that faggot and his tiny gang to the forest

For a deer, a 30-06 through the heart is a much more humane death than being ripped apart by wolves. Trophy hunting is VERY gay though, you should only hunt to feed yourself and your family. Keep a trophy if you really have to, but don't waste the perfectly good meat.