Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 10 year old incel boy kills himself aftER suffERing bullying. Parents say they complained to school 20+ times

Bullies are scum

killing yourself at 10 years old is fucking brutal

normies know no limits and will indirectly execute anyone who isnt a part of their group

Poor kid.

With a different set of teeth or maybe some simple veneers he could’ve possibly been transformed into a moggER.

Now we’ll never know.

RIP little homie.

Oh and fuck normies.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Bs3IhrtDs/?igsh=ZnRicWVnaXJ2NHcx

Brutal. At least his suffERing is ovER now. He nevER had a chance to begin with due to being born with incel genetics. The univERse is cruel and unforgiving. Either god doesnt exist or god is an evil psychopath

Poor boy, but he would've been treated like a God in the Philippines with his hair and skin colour.

This is just what happens when society is run by bullies and for bullies. Teachers always defend bullies, parents tell boys to just uplift themselves by the bootstraps. I'm surprised that a White boy can even make it in the news in 2024 as the apathy towards White males is ever increasing.

Damn, that's fucking horrific. The boy mogged me by being white, having blonde hair, and having colored eyes. But seriously, this world is cruel for all those who don't make the cut for being attractive. I just wish he finds peace in the afterlife. I bet some foids bullied him or didn't care. :cryfeels:

normies know no limits and will indirectly execute anyone who isnt a part of their group

Today infanticide and pedocide is frowned upon, but not too long ago killing children was normal and even celebrated if society deemed the kid "socially undesirable".

Poor kid.

With a different set of teeth or maybe some simple veneers he could’ve possibly been transformed into a moggER.

Now we’ll never know.

RIP little homie.

Oh and fuck normies.

I knew instantly when I saw his face. Brutal.

My teeth are kind of crooked like his. Absolutely over for me

The bullies need to burned alive and hanged.

Boyo never had a chance with those bonecrusher teeth:feelsbadman::worryfeels:. Literal millimetres of enamel are the difference between life and death now for children:feelsohgod:.

RIP
his father should do a columbine

Now we’ll never know.

RIP little homie.
with braces he would have been a high tier normie at least.

Animals deserve to be shot!

The bullies need to burned alive and hanged.
When the exacto opposite happens, i wish Death upon all boomers who turn a blind eye like cowards.

They secretly celebrate the Death of this kid.

Whatever efforts this kid would bring to this bastard World, no One would have appreciated him.

Last edited:
That's human nature for you. If you don't act like everyone else, you'll get bullied and ostracized

That's human nature for you. If you don't act like everyone else, you'll get bullied and ostracized
Sounds like cowards to me.
Imagine putting Aristotle on the cross for being the black sheep.

Fuck those parents as well. You complain to the school 20+ times but you won't pull him out to be homeschooled or transfer schools? The fuck? I would have given him a weapon to take to school if I was his father (in videogame ONLY)

Absolutely
I have to admit that the kid had some balls to end it.
But I wished him going ER instead
Anyway this is the" feminine justice " we live in , subhuman just cannot take a break without getting constantly antagonized

The bullies will be fucking prime stacies, in a few years. Fucking brutal.

RIP. Hopefully incelhalla exists.

Hoped he shot up his school instead of dying like a pointless death

The bullies will be fucking prime stacies, in a few years. Fucking brutal.

RIP. Hopefully incelhalla exists.
they will be doctors, managers and live a good life...

Anyway this is the" feminine justice " we live in , subhuman just cannot take a break without getting constantly antagonized
other boys bully him. mostly the bullys are men

This'll be memoryholed in no time. Nobody cries when a sub-5 dies.

Boyo never had a chance with those bonecrusher teeth:feelsbadman::worryfeels:. Literal millimetres of enamel are the difference between life and death now for children:feelsohgod:.
bad eyes too. he took the glassespill

Angry Michael C Hall GIF
Excited 90S GIF
Screaming Chris Zylka GIF by The Leftovers HBO

he was born, he came, he saw, he lost, he died and he was forgotten

Foids are so fucking horrible. They allow this kind of things

Poor kid.

Now we’ll never know.

RIP little homie.

Oh and fuck normies.

Their will be the usually cover up and nobody held accountable . RIP little Buddy .

pussy he can't even endure the suffering on all of those years

We need to separate grades by looks/height/ethnicity and not by age. That way, ugly looking autistic males don't have to be in the same class as as normgroids that abuse them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back