Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

23 = child AGAIN!

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
remember my first post where i said they alawys up the age of what child means? remember how i said i thought it couldn't get any more delusional after i see them defining child infant as 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and got proved wrong when they set it at 23? BOY WAS I WRONG AGAIN

btw i don't mean this as a metaphorical child relative to any age, i mean that they actually mean an actual infant child, because this person talks about "muh using a spoon motor skills aren't done developing" at 15... "consequential thinking develops later, so it's not really your fault!" just look at the video yourself:

those 14 y/o's you saw writing? that time you ate cereal at 14? what about young athletes? WRONG, you're schizophrenic and your vision is tricking you

32 is the REAL adult age, when you finally understand actions have conseuences! until then, INCLUDING AT 23, you are still a child :)!

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lifeofaydinx/video/7342653135795719470?_r=1&_t=8mLOcWJqhYo

God, you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
No females at any age for your genetic defects

guess i better enjoy my extended childhood! :)!

Anything for foids to not take accountability

ohhh... let's not forget neurodivergents have a 10+ year development delay! so for others it won't be until 40!!!

He sounds like he gets fucked in the ass all day by his boyfriend

Literally anybody under 30 is a child according to retarded agecucks.

Behead this curry cuck

The guy needs to himself. He’s a dang cuck.