Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A good documentry on the degenrate sexaul revolution

Seems interesting, i will watch it when i wake up

If it wasn't for contraception, none of this garbage would have ever happened.
I saw in my family tree a my great-great-great-great-grandpa's sister who had like 18 kids in 25 years in the 1700s. We should return to that as a society. It's better than our current situation where foids carelessly slut around and maybe have a dried tard cum baby or two in their mid-late 30s or even their 40s, God forbid.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @Blackpill Monk @Samurai @based_meme @turbosperg @NorthernWind @Rabbi Schneerson @Mortis
@Gendocel @lazy_gamer_423 @Adolf Hitler
@AsiaCel @RealSchizo I know you’d guys be interested in this. You should watch it very good video

@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @Blackpill Monk @Samurai @based_meme @turbosperg @NorthernWind @Rabbi Schneerson @Mortis
@AsiaCel @RealSchizo I know you’d guys be interested in this. You should watch it very good video
Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo.

thanks, will watch it later

Yeah it's good

Will watch at some point, thanks for the tag.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5n-O1KGHB8&t=232s

Recommended, the guy speaks from a Christian point view.

This event was catestrophic to the whole world.

The idea of sexual morality from bygone eras is appealing, just like chivalry and so on.

However we don't live in those times anymore.

Christian sexual morality doesn't survive contact with mass media and contraceptives anymore than writing in parchments survives the invention of the laser printer.

For a new time we need a new morality.

And it was given to us by Marxism-Rodgerism.

From a Marxist-Rodgerist perspective, the foid is a dangerous, destructive and voracious beast whose only usefulness is procreation of men. Therefore, the beautiful, just and truthful way of dealing with foids is by keeping them in a coma, with legs spread open, being used for procreation only.

Sexual freedom, or pretty much anything that doesn’t make sexual acts strictly for reproductional purposes will always lead to decay.
If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery or nudity common in the young generation.

Sexual freedom, or pretty much anything that doesn’t make sexual acts strictly for reproductional purposes will always lead to decay.
Yup

not my probleem, I didnt give them rights