Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A message for autistic users, even if you were Neurotypical (NT), you will still be an incel due to having bad looks

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Its completely false to believe that being NT and having good social skills will help you pull foids. That's bullshit. If that were true, I wouldn't be on this forum. I would have a gf by now. I understand that being autistic is a social death sentence, but being NT won't save you from inceldom. If you are NT, you will be able to make some friends, even female friends, but females won't be romantically or sexually attracted to you. You need to be good-looking plus NT to attract females, your great social skills alone won't do shit. People who call NTS "Fakecels" are not in touch with reality, they are forgetting that looks is the most important factor that females take into account when choosing a partner, not personality or your social skills

never began then

are you SURE you're NT ?

NT only helps in things like job interviews and networking but when it comes to attracting foids, an incel being NT is like putting whipped cream on a pile of shit and telling people it will taste good.

NT only helps in things like job interviews and networking but when it comes to attracting foids, an incel being NT is like putting whipped cream on a pile of shit and telling people it will taste good.

are you SURE you're NT ?
Yes, because I have decent social skills, I don't have social anxiety, I have decent grades, I don't have any mental disabilities or disorders, Im just a normal person.

are you SURE you're NT ?
Yes, because I have decent social skills, I don't have social anxiety, I have decent grades, I don't have any mental disabilities or disorders, Im just a normal person.
Yes, I am successful in job Interviews and I can make some friends, but when it comes to attracting foids, I have zero success

NT only helps in things like job interviews and networking
So the necessary things in life JFL

Nt pill deniers will claim a retard with Down syndrome will slay because downies can be muh chad and also make 6 figures

So the necessary things in life JFL

Nt pill deniers will claim a retard with Down syndrome will slay because downies can be muh chad and also make 6 figures

the nt pill is true mang

Even if I wouldn't ascend as an NTcel, at least I would be able to make friends and careermaxx. My life would be much easier. Autism has crippled every aspect of my work and social life.

True.
I have schizophrenia.
I hate it when people try to blame literally everything on my illness.

Even before I ever open my mouth….foids still don’t like me.
I’ve been called creepy, ugly, a loser, before I ever had time to do anything.
After 5 minutes of arriving…..I am already cast out.

Even if I wouldn't ascend as an NTcel, at least I would be able to make friends and careermaxx. My life would be much easier. Autism has crippled every aspect of my work and social life.
I wouldnt be happy if had a career or I had a large circle of friends IRL because I would still be a KHHV due to my looks.

If I was NT I would probably not even be a virgin right now

:feelskek:

Its completely false to believe that being NT and having good social skills will help you pull foids. That's bullshit. If that were true, I wouldn't be on this forum. I would have a gf by now. I understand that being autistic is a social death sentence, but being NT won't save you from inceldom. If you are NT, you will be able to make some friends, even female friends, but females won't be romantically or sexually attracted to you. You need to be good-looking plus NT to attract females, your great social skills alone won't do shit. People who call NTS "Fakecels" are not in touch with reality, they are forgetting that looks is the most important factor that females take into account when choosing a partner, not personality or your social skills
it’s all about the LOOKS. As long as ur not stimming or making vocal sounds every fucking second then it’s about THE LOOKS!

If I was NT I would probably not even be a virgin right now
Not true, if you don't have the looks, you are doomed. Girls who hookup with guys select partners based on looks.

Lots of words dnd rd

I think I’d have given it many more shots, maybe could have gotten something just by sheer numbers. But I don’t have anywhere near the mental endurance for that

True.
I have schizophrenia.
I hate it when people try to blame literally everything on my illness.

Even before I ever open my mouth….foids still don’t like me.
I’ve been called creepy, ugly, a loser, before I ever had time to do anything.
After 5 minutes of arriving…..I am already cast out.
I've been a misanthrope throught my life I hate most people because of those same things with you that people call me. I choose to have a few friends and go introverted because I hate how people treated me in the past. I have autism and ADHD I wish I was a normal person foids and normies are full of horse shit being so judging and hateful towards us

I agree with this. I would still be an incel if I was NT, but at least I could make friends with a few other guys and do hobbies together. Being autistic killed my chances at even having that. Plus, I get insane social anxiety often. Even going to a store and talking to the cashier seems weird. Other than my parents, my closest friends are our cars. Cars are my main hobby, and I love each of them.

The only way for most normies to obtain relationship is through ntmaxxing. On another hand, if you're a subhuman, no social skills will ever improve your situation, it's beyond ovER for us.