Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Pack of white girls screamed at me in public

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★
I was walking to a shop and there were a group of teenage girls ahead. One of them was just randomly screaming for no reason and the others were just looking at her with goofy expressions.

One of them was walking back slightly and almost bumped into me as I walked past. It's been said here that females lack spatial awareness and this was a good example; how do you lack awareness on a public street and almost walk into someone?

As I walked past them the screaming intensified. I think they started walking behind me. Their screams were so loud I could feel the vibration glazing the back of my neck and it was ringing in my ears, and it was starting to give me a headache.

I was too anxious to turn around and tell them to shut the fuck up. Instead I turned left onto a random street and took the long way just to get away from them. Thankfully they didn't continue following

Fucking wild animals

Last edited:
You should have got a Starbucks and threw it at them

Average White foid, pay migrants to have them raped (in video game)

That's why I barge right through foids coming my way

I was walking to a shop and there were a group of teenage girls ahead. One of them was just randomly screaming for no reason and the others were just looking at her with goofy expressions.

One of them was walking back slightly and almost bumped into me as I walked past. It's been said here that females lack spatial awareness and this was a good example; how do you lack awareness on a public street and almost walk into someone?

As I walked past them the screaming intensified. I think they started walking behind me. Their screams were so loud I could feel the vibration glazing the back of my neck and it was ringing in my ears, and it was starting to give me a headache.

I was too anxious to turn around and tell them to shut the fuck up. Instead I turned left onto a random street and took the long way just to get away from them. Thankfully they didn't continue following

Fucking wild animals
Foidd are like children that never grow up. They are wild and will have random outbursts

HOLY SHIT PREPPY SNOWBUNNIES ARE THE MOST IRRITATING AND ENTITLED WHORES TO EVER EXIST WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY SCREAMING ARE THEY SKINWALKERS OR SOMETHING?????????

HOLY SHIT PREPPY SNOWBUNNIES ARE THE MOST IRRITATING AND ENTITLED WHORES TO EVER EXIST WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY SCREAMING ARE THEY SKINWALKERS OR SOMETHING?????????
Lol they were probably in heat

You should have got a Starbucks and threw it at them
tenor.gif

That's because you're GrAY.

Woman are Hysteric yet Again .

Go smooth Sanchez at then tbh

Fucking wild animals
Rape them

Kill them and claim that they were skinwalkers (in SCP videogame)

Sounds like their mating call to attract chad