Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A quick, friendly reminder that god is a cruel prankster

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
We all know who Joseph Merrick is, right?
640px-Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo%2C_c._1889.jpg

If not, look him up, I want to make this a quick one.

Well, people in the 21st century have created images of what his face could have looked like without his deformities.
This is the result:
joseph-merrick-curse-of-the-elephant-man.jpg

Megamogs me btw.

Looks a lot like one of my old jock Chad buddies named Kevin.

I may be somewhat of a prankster but Joseph Merrick’s fate was sealed when he was only an embryo. He suffered from the condition known as Proteus syndrome, a genetic disorder which occurs after conception. This occurred because his dastardly foid mother gave into desires of the flesh when she was carrying Joseph and let another (a demon disguised as a man) take her in an alleyway. He released his acid semen into her which poisoned the embryo, thereby imparting the terrible devils disease of Proteus syndrome on Joseph.

I may be somewhat of a prankster but Joseph Merrick’s fate was sealed when he was only an embryo. He suffered from the condition known as Proteus syndrome, a genetic disorder which occurs after conception. This occurred because his dastardly foid mother gave into desires of the flesh when she was carrying Joseph and let another (a demon disguised as a man) take her in an alleyway. He released his acid semen into her which poisoned the embryo, thereby imparting the terrible devils disease of Proteus syndrome on Joseph.
Where is this from?

This occurred because his dastardly foid mother gave into desires of the flesh when she was carrying Joseph and let another (a demon disguised as a man) take her in an alleyway. He released his acid semen into her which poisoned the embryo,
I think that this is why I'm a truecel

I always wonder if god hates us and made us like this for a laugh

I think that this is why I'm a truecel
your great grandmother slept with a demon, it is true, there is devil spawn in your lineage my Son. With proper worship and sacrifice you can still make it though

We all know who Joseph Merrick is, right?
640px-Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo%2C_c._1889.jpg

If not, look him up, I want to make this a quick one.

Well, people in the 21st century have created images of what his face could have looked like without his deformities.
This is the result:
joseph-merrick-curse-of-the-elephant-man.jpg

Megamogs me btw.
Still incel
Kinda weird, why people decided to do that

your great grandmother slept with a demon, it is true, there is devil spawn in your lineage my Son. With proper worship and sacrifice you can still make it though
Send her to hell for causing all of my suffering