Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a rant about the popular kids in my class from junior year

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
This class was infested with arrogant popular kids. There was chads,beckie’s,stacie’s and normies. But there was some main ones who did the worst possible. The whole school year i was shaking fucking badly cuz how nervous i was.

I’ll start off with this one Chadlet called Brady. He barely did much to me but what he did was:

• one time his normie best friend tried to talk to me once to see my reaction and i just nodded my head at him as a way to tell him to fuck off. Of course his stupid ass started picking on me about it behind my back and told his Chadlet friend. Then one day his chadlet friend (who sits in front of me) randomly decided to turn around and point at me while looking at his friend and started nodding his own head.

•Now for this other one, his normie friend thought i had a crush on his girlfriend so they would constantly try to cuck me. Majoirty of the time i walked out of class they would purposely linger around where i walked and tried to show off how they’re together. So this other time when i left the building the chadlet and his normie friend was waiting for me to walk out to cuck me and the chadlet said “yeah come on fat forehead”

Other then that it’s all what he really did. He would bully another guy in the class to impress the foids and His normie friend did worst to me. He also bullied a emo foid. I might make another post about it tho but i did mention him a bit. He would just laugh at me behind my back and talk shit about me for no reason and mumble edgy shit at me across the class like a weirdo.

Chads are pathetic subhumans, just the most attractive cavemen around instead of actual people.

I oppose chad-worship, they are inferior. That foids are attracted to them is point against foids, not in favour of chads.

Chads are pathetic subhumans, just the most attractive cavemen around instead of actual people.

I oppose chad-worship, they are inferior. That foids are attracted to them is point against foids, not in favour of chads.
I wish chads can have their own school and incels too cuz i’m tired of them causing havoc to society

Normies were faaar worse to me than chads not chad worship fuck them as well but chads did the occasional belittling and passive aggressiveness didn't mean that much (they're animals anyways) but normies did the bullying that actually hurt and left trauma they are more cunning and vicious