Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A self proclaimed vampire nigger seduced hundreds of underage white girls

Niggers can do anything, be anything at this point, truly it's the age of niggers

eddie murphy vampire GIF

I have some new information now about this self proclaimed vampire nigger and will post it soon.

They claim he has slain hundreds of underage girls age 13-17
So were they underage or were they 13-17? I'm confused.

So were they underage or were they 13-17? I'm confused.
The hundreds of girls seduced to this nigger vampire´s harem were between 13-17. That age can send you off to jail if you touch it in many parts of the west.

Pt2 6869241358626422605873 0 082e62702c4cf2f40e645837c1ec8512

Here is another girls from the vampire niggers harem that has spoken out publicly. She claims that the nigger used to bite her in her asscheeks and nipples during sex when she was 14.

Does anyone know anything more about this case?

The "vampire" nigger has fucked hundreds of underage girls and is wanted by the police. I can´t believe it! The nigger even had lots of threesomes with these white girls. How can he live like Peter North?

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!
View attachment 1158961
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS NIGGER!
@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @turbocuckcel_7000 @DarkStarDown @OpticalRape