Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

advice for shoplifting and self checkouts

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
Yo any of you here has advice for shoplifting ? Like how to steal at self checkouts etc i d be interested , also does fake money go into self checkout machines because i can buy some on the onion websites.
Thanks.

Take what I want and walk out

Yea i dont have time for the smart remarks how about you get a job so you won't have to make retarted post asking how to steal broke bitch
no i'd rather not work and live on benefits than be a wageslave cuck but i say that while i have a job so.

get a job GrAY

IMG 20240430 024930 edit 252969241101518

If I’m buying something long like sausage, banana or Pepsi bottle. I just put it in my pants and the employees just think I got a huge boner and don’t bother talking to me.

This. Wagies do not care.
Especially at shitty ghetto stores, only the managers give a fuck especially in cuckfornia

Just put it in your pocket if it's small enough, hoodie/waistband if bigger. Stealing anything that you can't reasonably fit on your person is retard nig behavior. Aim your eyes upwards (but do not move your head) to look for cameras and find an aisle with no people or cameras. If the same person is following you around the store, they are on to you, leave the store and try another. Good luck, fuck the jewcorpos!

Wagies do not give a shit btw.

If I’m buying something long like sausage, banana or Pepsi bottle. I just put it in my pants and the employees just think I got a huge boner and don’t bother talking to me.
thank you for the advice

Just put it in your pocket if it's small enough, hoodie/waistband if bigger. Stealing anything that you can't reasonably fit on your person is retard nig behavior. Aim your eyes upwards (but do not move your head) to look for cameras and find an aisle with no people or cameras. If the same person is following you around the store, they are on to you, leave the store and try another. Good luck, fuck the jewcorpos!

Wagies do not give a shit btw.
ok brother thx