Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All races ranked by physical strength

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★
1. Nords, Anglos, Baltic peoples and Northern Slavs, Caucasus people
2. African-Americans/mixed blacks, Polynesians, Amerimutts
3. all other slavs, all other germanics, all other central asians and iranians, north africans
4. all other Europeans (meds etc), NEA's (china korea japan), Native Americans, Arabs, most spics, non-mixed negroids, northernmost curries like punjabi or with asiatic ancestry, Abos
5. SEA's, Central American/darker spics
6. All other curries

This is for modern times only

@DarkStarDown @comradespiderman29 @WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts?

Meds should be alongside the other groups in tier-3, and I'd also say that Blacks should be in 3 also.

Meds should be alongside the other groups in tier-3, and I'd also say that Blacks should be in 3 also.
Only if they're from the balkans and even then they're more dinarid. I put african-americans and mixed blacks in 2, but pure 100% sub-saharan africans are in 4 for a reason

Began for me although I am weak as shit.

Strength is one thing you can't deny blacks have. BBC and height are stereotype, pushed in the media. In America blacks are shorter then, whites. Yet they have the tall stereotype.

Strength is one thing you can't deny blacks have. BBC and height are stereotype, pushed in the media. In America blacks are shorter then, whites. Yet they have the tall stereotype.
Like I said, this list is for MODERN TIMES ONLY. Pure sub-saharan africans are very heterogenous, meaning some of them can be weak as fuck while others can be like Francis Ngannou, so on average they balance out. Not to mention that Africa is in poverty and malnourishment is also an issue. Sure, if all africans are given the same nutrition as african-americans are they would be ridiculous. But for now Niggers in the West are still among the strongest WHICH IS WHY I PUT THEM AT NUMBER 2, while pure sub-saharan africans in africa are average due to all of the above factors.

3. all other slavs, all other germanics, all other central asians and iranians, north africans
4. all other Europeans (meds etc), NEA's (china korea japan), Native Americans, Arabs, most spics, non-mixed negroids, northernmost curries like punjabi or with asiatic ancestry, Abos
6. All other curries

Mike Tyson VS Sissy soyboy logan

Back then when wars were fought with brute force, entire genocides and purges were regularily unleashed on nordic barbarians by romans, they hunted them down and raped their women for hundreds of years like cattle but yeah right put the anglos on 1st place and meds on 4th

Back then when wars were fought with brute force, entire genocides and purges were regularily unleashed on nordic barbarians by romans, they hunted them down and raped their women like hundreds of years like cattle but yeah right put the anglos on 1st place and meds on 3rd
This is about raw physical strength not strategic. The Romans defeated them with superior intellect and strategy, but it was still a common stereotype at the time that the barbarians wre brainless with brute strength.

Back then when wars were fought with brute force, entire genocides and purges were regularily unleashed on nordic barbarians by romans, they hunted them down and raped their women for hundreds of years like cattle but yeah right put the anglos on 1st place and meds on 4th
Look at the World's Strongest Man winners list right now and see the countries per capita, Nordic countries have the highest winners per capita, while anglo countries have the most winners overall. I don't see no italians dominating Olympic weightlifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, MMA, Boxing (they did in the 20th century but not anymore), Wrestling

In addition, i made it VERY clear that this list is for MODERN TIMES ONLY. Learn to fucking read you troglodyte, joined May 12, 2024

Fucking fags trying to be a smartass in these replies

@DarkStarDown @comradespiderman29 @WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts?
You got me to hunt down those graphs.

physical-strength-countries.png
physical-strength-regions.png

Lifefuel for Pakistani femdomcels to see that they are weaker than the women of about half of the world:shock::shock:.

Like I said, this list is for MODERN TIMES ONLY. Pure sub-saharan africans are very heterogenous, meaning some of them can be weak as fuck while others can be like Francis Ngannou, so on average they balance out. Not to mention that Africa is in poverty and malnourishment is also an issue. Sure, if all africans are given the same nutrition as african-americans are they would be ridiculous. But for now Niggers in the West are still among the strongest WHICH IS WHY I PUT THEM AT NUMBER 2, while pure sub-saharan africans in africa are average due to all of the above factors.
Yeah, I didn't think about. I agree

You got me to hunt down those graphs.

physical-strength-countries.png
physical-strength-regions.png

Lifefuel for Pakistani femdomcels to see that they are weaker than the women of about half of the world
Brutal curry pill

6. All other curries

Be real chinks are in tier seven move Curries a space up and SEA a space down