Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill alot of shootings happening but i am not complaining

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
they fucking deserve it for bullying and think they can get away with it. finally these motherfuckers getting some karma. i hope more shootings happen jfl

Yeah, when I see there's been another shooting, I don't even care
These motherfuckers think they can make bullying and get away with it

It brightens my day, people are standing up to society.

Wish I could get back at those who have wronged me.

While I agree I wish some of you could articulate your thoughts and feelings without sounding like cavemen just learning to speak

While I agree I wish some of you could articulate your thoughts and feelings without sounding like cavemen just learning to speak
bro ur name is hypersexel fake cel

This is what I mean lowiqcel. I'm hypersexual as in I masturbate countless times a day. Now honk your nose
u prolly a fakecel. how are u calling me a low iq when u drain ur life force everyday dont you know masturbating is bad for you dumbass

u prolly a fakecel. how are u calling me a low iq when u drain ur life force everyday dont you know masturbating is bad for you dumbass
Keep proving my point retardcel

:feelsjuice:

How i feel after every one.

The whole "thoughts and prayers" virtue signal dance is just annoying at this point.

:feelsjuice:

How i feel after every one.

The whole "thoughts and prayers" virtue signal dance is just annoying at this point.

Whenever I see a mass shooting, I feel so happy and feel like celebrating. I pop open a nice cold beer and eat a delicious meal as my way of pissing on the those who died seeing as though they will never enjoy a refreshing drink, delicious meal or anything evER again.

You normies wanna bully people without consequence? You get what you fucking desERve

I would nevER commit such an act, but I feel great joy when othERs do it

Last edited:
It doesnt bother me at all normies get what they fucking deserve in gta