Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Always Buy Your Goods From China

hghcel

hghcel

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★
u may ask why is it my duty as an incel to buy my goods from China? The answer to that question is simple, its because you don't want to give money to richfags and their relatives. You also want to make sure that as many normies lose their jobs as possible.
Remember to always buy knockoff clothes from china
Remember to always use ur adblock so that chads and stacies don't make money from you
Remember to uninstall all social media as this is richfags, chads and stacies worship.

thank you for ur time.

the only reason why richfags are rich is because of nepotism and because they had a lucky or a chad ancestor who made them this way, your goal as an incel is to hate all the richfags. You must never report someone who stole from a richfag or a chad. You must always curse chads and richfags.

@TBIcel approves

As a Chinese living in China, most of my goods are produced locally.

As a Chinese living in China, most of my goods are produced locally.
try and buy them from somewhere cheaper so that changs and changittas dont take ur money.

try and buy them from somewhere cheaper so that changs and changittas dont take ur money.
Well I live in hkg, so most of the stuff is produced locally (mostly foodstuff), and a fact that has to be noticed is that most of the whole supply chain is local; trucks, gas etc)

Sort of like a soft autarky - the truth is I don't know if my money is going towards changs or foreigners, because it's entirely unavoidable (the truck driver delivering the food to the supermarket could be a gigachang); your.phone is produced with part bin from all over the world, from the nigger slave materials to the chipsets/sensors (most of these are made in Asian countries).

You forgot to mention to not use foid avis as this is a direct form of foid worship

Based advice however with clothing never buy from China it is worth paying extra to buy clothing from Bangladesh, Cambodia etc as the quality is better or Turkiye for knockoffs.

Last time i bought goods from chiina my pc almost exploded, I needed that cable for more monitors

Based advice however with clothing never buy from China it is worth paying extra to buy clothing from Bangladesh, Cambodia etc as the quality is better or Turkiye for knockoffs.
true

Always like to support goods made in Sweat Shops or made in Gulag type conditions

2/3 of the items in our homes most likely comes from China, but Western countries for sometime have been trying to decouple from China, and moved most of their manufacturing towards Vietnam, Mexico, and India (to some extent but they don't have of a train work force and they keep producing faulty products). There was one time they had to get rid off 50% of their iPhone batch and Apple was like "yeah, we're not gonna deal much with India anymore."