Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [AMA] First Greycel post

We will fuck whores there all month

I am a virgin so its over for me

I lived in United Cuckdome for 18 years I am a slav immigrant its over in this country
Have you sorted out the money problem if you go?

Im testing this trading strategy that looks good. I'll share if it's profitable. The broker accepts accounts in Thailand too

I turn 30 next year and I will end myself if things don't improve. If I'm dead before 30 at least normtards will say 'he was so young, had so much time' :feelshaha:

Have you sorted out the money problem if you go?

Im testing this trading strategy that looks good. I'll share if it's profitable. The broker accepts accounts in Thailand too

I turn 30 next year and I will end myself if things don't improve. If I'm dead before 30 at least normtards will say 'he was so young, had so much time' :feelshaha:
I am not staying in Thailand I am only going there to fuck whores. That place is not good to stay at, the Thai whores 99.99% will scam you out of your money and they don't even speak English.

Meanwhile Philippines they speak English and there is less scammers because of a strong family unit.

After Thailand I am moving to Philiphinnes where I'll stay for a year or two. I have enough savings to stay there for a 2 years on a 600$ a month budget.

I don't know how else I will make money but I have to figure it out so nah I didn't sort the money problem out yet sadly. I found a website where you just do surveys that can make like 5-10$ a day. But I need at least 20$ a day to survive in Philippines. Idk how to make money online it's hard.

I turn 30 next year and I will end myself if things don't improve.
I also have this attitude.

I bought a clock that counts down to my 30 year old birthday, if I am still virgn by then I am killing myself.

This is why I am getting ready for my SEAmaxx expedition in March 2025, 10 months from now. I will try meet another user from here in Pattaya he is already there fucking whores all day, I pretty sure he bitcoinmaxxed or some shit alas, hopefully he will teach me.

I hate being a virgin, fucking 28 year old virgin its just fucking over. 400 days till my 30th Birthday its over.

I will fuck prostitutes in Pattaya on soi 6

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJKofJyegMc

Then after that I will go Philippines and try to ascend and get a normal girlfriend there. And try to make money online or learn at least so that I can stay there forever because I don't want to go back to the UK again.

I am not staying in Thailand I am only going there to fuck whores. That place is not good to stay at, the Thai whores 99.99% will scam you out of your money and they don't even speak English.
Yeah also Thai is infested with Optimus primes

I don't know how else I will make money but I have to figure it out so nah I didn't sort the money problem out yet sadly. I found a website where you just do surveys that can make like 5-10$ a day. But I need at least 20$ a day to survive in Philippines. Idk how to make money online it's hard.
I'm not using this but a lot of people found success. You put together a system according to the rules and you audition with a prop firm who will give you access to massive account sizes if you pass the audition:
View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPqWQo6-TXfHyC12MRHK5doA5oUeGwpkV&si=oBkkQni72GHqNFRP