Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any slav with ethnic features or monolid/epicanthic fold eyes?

Spice

Spice

Off A Perc
★★★
Its so fucking over for me as i clearly have features that make me look ethnic, its the reason why im so ugly and look feminine as fuck, the reason why im asking the slavs here specifically is since im a slav myself (with Italian ancestry), i am wondering if any of you have features that make u appear ethnic or make you stand out from the rest

I have always been told that i look Russian or at worst gypsy which is brutal because i look at myself and i feel like every feature of mine got ruined because of one recessive gene messing everything up, I wish i could show u what my eyes look like to just prove it how bad it is

It just makes me feel so fucking suicidal thinking about this shit and looking like some ugly femboy doesn't help

Last edited:
Me lol. I like to think I'm white passing but many people have told me I look somewhat asian or latino or some other mystery meat. Where are you from?

Me lol. I like to think I'm white passing but many people have told me I look somewhat asian or latino or some other mystery meat. Where are you from?
Are you a slav?

Yeah, Balkan slav
I come from a slavic country that has a lot of femboys

And it makes sense why balkan slavs tend to look ethnic knowing the history

I come from a slavic country that has a lot of femboys

And it makes sense why balkan slavs tend to look ethnic knowing the history
Slovenia?

No, Pooland
Ahh alright. I'm Bulgarian so the Asian features should kind of make sense but still, I was singled out as Asian looking even here. Aren't most Poles German looking though?

Ahh alright. I'm Bulgarian so the Asian features should kind of make sense but still, I was singled out as Asian looking even here. Aren't most Poles German looking though?
Only in the western parts of Poland but not all, majority look like Russians

And i sadly happen to fall in the latter

Yes, I have epicanthal folds, and also look quite feminine :feelsrope:

Yes, I have epicanthal folds, and also look quite feminine :feelsrope:
Which slavic country are you from? And does your family have those features as well or its just you that has it?

Do you come from a slavic country? And does your family have those features as well or its just you that has it?
I am Polish. But only I have epicanthal folds in my family

I am Polish. But only I have epicanthal folds in my family
Sadly the same for me where i only happen to have them, they aren't super noticeable but they are still there especially when i take a pic close up, its fucking brutal

Sadly the same for me where i only happen to have them, they aren't super noticeable but they are still there especially when i take a pic close up, its fucking brutal
My eye area is fucked and the epicanthal folds just make it 10000x times worse.

My eye area is fucked and the epicanthal folds just make it 10000x times worse.
I have a fucked up eye area as well but the worst thing about this for me is because i have a fat face and a round jaw, it makes everything look even worse and somewhat pronounced

I often think what sort of fucked up genes made me look this way honestly

I have a fucked up eye area as well but the worst thing about this for me is because i have a fat face and a round jaw, it makes everything look even worse
Same. I also have a big head and I was born with it, which led to all my facial features spreading out, so I got features like wide set eyes, long philtrum, I was dealt a bad hand in life :feelsrope:

Its so fucking over for me as i clearly have features that make me look ethnic, its the reason why im so ugly and look feminine as fuck, the reason why im asking the slavs here specifically is since im a slav myself (with Italian ancestry), i am wondering if any of you have features that make u appear ethnic or make you stand out from the rest

I have always been told that i look Russian or at worst gypsy which is brutal because i look at myself and i feel like every feature of mine got ruined because of one recessive gene messing everything up, I wish i could show u what my eyes look like to just prove it how bad it is

It just makes me feel so fucking suicidal thinking about this shit and looking like some ugly femboy doesn't help
Like mongol eyes?

No thankfully.

Thank god for that.

My eyes:

Idk I'm a chink with slav features like nosecel and ugly browridge neotenous ogre

Why are there so many polish femboys