Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else suspicious if otaku warrior is actually kointo?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N if you are actually kointo then all you have to do is log on to kointo account, and it will show his last visit as being right now.
You don't have to post anything since your scared of your parents viewing your activity.
You just have to log on and log back off.

if hes not kointo he sure is a good damn imposter lol

Why are you suspicious anyway?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
are you serious???
Why would I try to be an imposter?
not impostor but how come your parents do not read this forum now? they can see you using the pc and read this messages and ask themselves ..........

nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
are you serious???
not impostor but how come your parents do not read this forum now? they can see you using the pc and read this messages and ask themselves ..........
Well, I hope not, and I assume they're just looking at the surface.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
are you serious???
check my thread about your parents

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
are you serious???
But why dont you log onto kointo for a second and then log back off like i said?
If it really is you I'm sorry but I have to be suspicious when some new guy is claiming to be the top poster.

Crustaciouse said:
But why dont you log onto kointo for a second and then log back off like i said?
If it really is you I'm sorry but I have to be suspicious when some new guy is claiming to be the top poster.

9af.png

That confirms it I guess

Kointo said:
Crustaciouse said:
9af.png
Well it really was you, sorry for not trusting you.

I didn't have any doubt plus wasn't the parent story just a pretext to do this prank anyway?

FeminismsCancer said:
I didn't have any doubt plus wasn't the parent story just a pretext to do this prank anyway?
Omfg it wasn't a prank and the story was true. I was planning on leaving and playing video games and watching anime, but I couldn't help myself even after just one day.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Omfg it wasn't a prank and the story was true. I was planning on leaving and playing video games and watching anime, but I couldn't help myself even after just one day.

Ah ok. How can they monitor your activity actually?
This site uses https so a wiretap or proxy wouldn't work.

FeminismsCancer said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Ah ok. How can they monitor your activity actually?
This site uses https so a wiretap or proxy wouldn't work.
I think they just went on the site and browsed. They saw my account name from looking at my computer, so they saw one of my threads and recognized the name.

dude, its been confirmed ages ago