Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else had this incel trait?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★★
U were loser in both academic expect a d social expect in school. Most of the brocels I know used to cope with academic results which is fascinating how cuz I used to get so bullied and stayed so negative all I did was sleep all day and play video games I just HAD to cope in order to live another day..

My grades used to be good but then I fell behind everyone because I didn't have the energy to study

My grades went to shit once I realized it was ovER for me and that nothing I did or could evER do was going to attract a woman to me.

Without a woman in your life and the potential to start a family there's simply no reason whatsoever to study hard and get a good job and make a lot of money.

My old man would whine, threaten violence, take my videogame stuff away from me but nothing he could evER do to me motivated me to try again once I knew what I knew.

Here's an idea...

Don't breed when you know you have subhuman genes asshole!

And if you can't magically make me attractive so that women want me just shut the fuck up and let me rot in peace!!

Last edited:
My grades went to shit once I realized it was ovER for me and that nothing I did or could evER do was going to attract a woman to me.

Without a woman in your life and the potential to start a family there's simply no reason whatsoever to study hard and get a good job and make a lot of money.

My old man would whine, threaten violence, take my videogame stuff away from me but nothing he could evER do to me motivated me to try again once I knew what I knew.

Here's an idea...

Don't breed when you know you have subhuman genes asshole!

And if you can't magically make me attractive so that women want me shut the fuck up and let me rot in peace!!
Brutall

yeah
its just that i had copes that were much better than sterile school shit, and the fact that i was either invisible or a target for every fucker at my school didnt motivate me either
i was always among the 5 lowest scoring kids of the class

i was always among the 5 lowest scoring kids of the class
Mogs me, I'm a studying cuck becuse I have no other options. It's based to ignore system that wants to make you a taxable goyim and make class stats go down.

Mogs me, I'm a studying cuck becuse I have no other options. It's based to ignore system that wants to make you a taxable goyim and make class stats go down.
yea i understand, parents are a big source of stress (and the lack of options too). I hanged out with this nerdcel kid and everyone always shat on him (except when they needed schoolwork help :feelshaha: )

yea i understand, parents are a big source of stress (and the lack of options too). I hanged out with this nerdcel kid and everyone always shat on him (except when they needed schoolwork help :feelshaha: )
I was that nerdcel kid. I had one fatcel friend and our relations are still good. Sometimes we go for a beer and Leskovac grill.

For the most part yeah. I always knew the world is a meme so I didn't bother and just played vidya and jacked off.