Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else seen Great Teacher Onizuka?

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
I recently finished watching the show for the second time (first watched years back) and I feel so empty. It's honestly a really good comfort show and escape but once it's over it feels so fucking bad man. Doesn't help that the anime ending was rushed and isn't canon (I believe the manga wasn't even finished at the time) so it feels even worse. Since I finished my rewatch I've cried hard every day this week thinking back to my time in school and how I was treated. Even if I could go back I wouldn't be able to change much since I was a weird looking turbomanlet (I'm 5'7" now but I didn't make it to this height until 18 or 19). It's so fucking over for me man.

This piece of music from the show always makes me tear up too:

View: https://youtu.be/I-99fo5AwBc

once it's over it feels so fucking bad man
yeah I hate that feeling
sometimes I just rewatch/reread a few times until I'm completely fed up with it and get over it
I didn't watch that specific anime tho

I'll have to check this one out. Recommend some more if you want to.

I'll have to check this one out. Recommend some more if you want to.
This is actually one of the few anime I've actually watched (if you exclude Pokémon, Sonic X, Kirby, Sonic OVA, etc...) so I can't really recommend anything else

The anime seems poignant as if it details a man in the midst of some existential debacle. Sunny but in low spirits.