Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who doesn't agree with enslaving foids, is a cuck

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Anyone, especially incels, who does not agree to the idea of enslaving foids and locking them into the basement, citing muuh eugenics but in the typical low IQ soy brain fashion, ignores the fact that most 'dysgenic' (designated by the society) traits are passed down by the female side, is probably an fbi agent with intent to enforce an defeatist agenda, or a cuck.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Eugenics never works anyway because foid standards always scale with the men around them. Eugenics is more than useless in the long run.

Eugenics never works anyway because foid standards always scale with the men around them. Eugenics is more than useless in the long run.
You put my thousand word rants into a sentence. Well done; that's a point that I always make, notning will work until foid rights are restricted.

The only reason I wouldn't want more people with genetics like mine to be born is because it would prevent future suffering, not out of some misguided desire to better the human race. Fuck humanity.

I want an obedient white foid slave so bad :feelsohh:

It would be a better world if women were literally property. I'd buy one.

You are preaching to the choir boys!